Desert Southwest landscaping on a small hillside circular driveway using retaining walls and Xeriscaping principles and

Outdoor decor 01.27.15
methods.

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • Southern Trillium LLC
    Southern Trillium LLC Stone Mountain, GA
    I did some quick research, and found out that, for most situations, Atlanta does have the highest monthly water bills in the country. In the few situations where it isn't first, it is second. http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/...
  • Southern Trillium LLC
    And I just found this online calculator so you can see what a water bill will cost in the City of Atlanta. I had to round up our usage to 6 ccf, (which is just over our 4,400 gallons of water. It says our bill would be $107.02. Our monthly water bill
  • Andrena C
    Andrena C Kissimmee, FL
    I would love to know if anyone has any idea about which plants would thrive with minimum water in Orlando Florida, but still give some colour.
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Andrena, if you go the the Florida Friendly Landscaping website sponsored by the University of Florida Extension Service, you will find a whole database of native and Florida-friendly plants that are thrifty with water and well-adapted to our climate.
  • Leah
    Leah West Orange, NJ
    beautiful!!!
The-Landscape-Design-Site.com