Best inventions since polyester fleece

Great Ideas! 09.06.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Floor Grabber drop cloths and Sliders
  • 3M Floor grabbers are the ticket when painting over wood steps
  • Sliders will help you move almost any object, single handedly.
  • Focus Points Construction, LLC
    Hmm... It seems like they should put that out in the front! I cant tell you how many times I could have used something like that. let me know if you see it around.
  • Peace Painting Co., Inc.
    The last time I checked, Sherwin Williams had it, but it was on clearance too /-: Maybe they just have some newer packaging coming out...?
  • Kevin M. Veler, Law Office of
    Charles, thanks for that info. Unless they can be added over current poly without sanding and buffing, I'll wait until I have to resand unless I am overlooking something but good to know that next time we'll get the 2 part.
  • Peace Painting Co., Inc.
    That's right Kevin, the floors need to be scuff sanded first, then it's one and done.
  • Culpepper Carpets and Interiors, Inc.
    Kevin, I like the marks in my home that exhibit love, companionship, and habitation. If we want our homes perfect....well, alone is not good. My grandmother used to say, "My house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy."
Peace Painting Co., Inc.

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post