DIY Fix for Spring #myfavoritethings

Cleaning Ideas 3 days ago
Got solar lights that aren't working? Luckily, I know how to fix them right up! And, I am going to share my tip with you! Cuz, well, we're friends and all and that's what friends do, right?
Take your light and check it out closely as some are different.
By the bulb you should see some small screws
Remove the screws and SLOWLY pull the pieces apart. You will then see a normal, everyday, single AA battery. Yep, that is what gets charged by the sun during the day so that it glows at night!
Change the battery out with a new one and...Let there be light! Head over here to see how to fix other solar lights

To see more: http://www.kathewithane.com/2013/04/solar-lightsdiy-quick-fix.html

on This Post

• Jacqueline
    jacqueline High Point, NC
    Thank you so much.
  • Lananasi
    YOUR SO GOOD LOOKING
  • Maree Harris
    Maree Harris Australia
    Thank you from way out West in Victoria Australia Kathe!
  • Marion Nesbitt
    Great tip!
  • E J
    E J Austin, TX
    We did this and it was a complete waste of time and money! Could have bought new for about the same price!
    • Pauline
      Pauline Pocatello, ID
      E J Really???? I've been doing this for quite a few years and the cost of replacing the lights themselves would have far outweighed the cost of the batteries by this time. Plus I fancied up my lights and don't want to redo them.
Kathe With An E (Kathe)