Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Tea Cup Chandelier

Repurposed a candle chandelier with old tea cups and saucers for an outdoor setting. Looks a little Alice in Wonderland.
19 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 19 of 19 comments
  • Lynne
    Lynne Detroit, MI
    so cute! a great idea for any place, and a merry unbirthday to you..(smile)
  • Barb Rosen
    Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    This is so pretty, Tina! Do you put candles in them? I have seen some folks use them for birdfeeders too!
  • Debbie Stanley
    Debbie Stanley Randleman, NC
    I love this, (since I have an affection for teapots and teacups) I would like to know if this is a candle or electric chandelier. So pretty.
  • Deltagardener
    Love this idea!
  • Bev
    Bev Downers Grove, IL
    You could hang it outdoors and place tea light candles or flame-less tea lights in that up-cycle.
  • Laurie
    Laurie Jonesboro, AR
    So pretty.
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Adorable!
  • Jayme
    Jayme Bellaire, MI
    I am not a "teacup" person, but this is very cute!!
  • Tina Lewis
    Tina Lewis Surprise, AZ
    Thank you for the lovely comments. It is for the outdoors and is not electric. Happy Hunting. I bought the candle chandelier at a church rummage sale. I do put tea light candles in them. Also have used the tops of the outdoor solar lights. I won't do
  • Deborah Shorb
    Deborah Shorb Sun City Center, FL
    I saw a number of these is a cute little shop in Rome, Italy, but they also drilled a hole through the center for a teapot! They were featured in all kinds of patterns. Love it!
  • Creative Interiors By Connie
    Love it. My granddaughter would also.
  • Tina Lewis
    Tina Lewis Surprise, AZ
    Glad you all enjoyed my chandelier. With the AZ heat, the cups have been glued a number of times. Gorilla glue has been the best.
  • April
    April Medford, OR
    I love to repurpose ol'chandeliers ...my next project is a bird feeder Tea cup chandelier. I so love tea cups & tea pots...will never have to many!
  • TRICIA of RIVERSIDE,ca
    Adorably cute Love THIS. .great ideas!!!! i did something similar to this for my wedding. .had several hung in trees. Around garden...
  • Tina Lewis
    Tina Lewis Surprise, AZ
    I am certain that was really beautiful!
Tina Lewis

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing