Renovating a pool deck without removing old cracked concrete deck

Awesome Remodels 09.02.14
Yes! Pavers can be installed on top of an existing concrete deck, even if the deck is cracked. Pavers are installed over sand, therefore the new deck will absorb small shifts without cracking the pavers.
  • Artistic Paver Mfg.
    @ Hoffner Thanks!
  • Jeff S
    Jeff S Clarkston, GA
    @Artistic Paver Mfg - can you recommend any particular installers in the Atlanta, GA area ?
  • Artistic Paver Mfg.
    Hi Jeff, I can give you our representative in your area. Todd Senne, 770-355-0036. He might be able to at least point you out on the right direction...
  • Margaret C
    Margaret C Mesa, AZ
    Do you have a showroom in Casa Grande? We live in Mesa and are looking to redo our pool and put down pavers in other areas.
  • Artistic Paver Mfg.
    We do. Please call Michelle or Charline 520-426-3479 and they will be more than happy to help you out. The address is 1508 N. V.I.P. Blvd., Casa Grande.
  • Artistic Paver Mfg.
    Margaret, we also have representatives closer to you, in Tempe, and they can take samples to you if you prefer. You can call Mick Semmerad at 6023738087 or Misty Hancock 602-320-0798. They both work for Artistic Paver and will be glad to help you.
  • Jennifer L
    Jennifer L Knoxville, TN
    Can you do this with a vinyl lined in ground pool?
  • Artistic Paver Mfg.
    Hi Jennifer. The answer is YES, you can. If you need more info, give us a call. We'll be glad to help! 877-707-2831
  • Jan P
    Jan P Windsor, CT
    How about pools in New England?? Mine needs work - but the prices coming in are way over my budget. I could do this myself!! I am in CT
    • H.C. Lawn
      H.C. Lawn Thomaston, CT
      Washington block has nice display in plantsville
  • Artistic Paver Mfg.
    Hi Jan P. Why don't you call our office for some advice? You can also visit our website and check out the installation guide. I believe you might be concern about the freezing conditions in CT. Our products passed the freeze-and-thaw test (no measureable
  • Loge23
    Loge23 Port Saint Lucie, FL
    So, it appears by the above posts that Artistic Pavers can be installed over an existing concrete slab. Is that correct? Can you recommend anyone reputable to do this on the Treasure Coast of FL? (I know, tough question).
    • Artistic Paver Mfg.
      Loge23 Hi. Yes, the pavers can be installed directly over an existing concrete slab even if the concrete slab is cracked. We do not have installers but you can call our sales
  • Tara
    Tara Fort Myers, FL
    Can you recommend someone in the ft myers fl area--does this work when you have a raised hot tub
    • Gary S.
      Gary S. Odessa, FL
      Tara Just as word of caution...Before you invest several thousand dollars into beauty of pavers, see if you can find someone that has been an owner of pavers over sand over concrete
  • Mike LaRoi
    Mike LaRoi Mount Airy, MD
    We are in Mid-Maryland, any dealers or installers in my area?
  • Melissa
    Melissa Fayetteville, NC
    do you have anyone close to Fayetteville NC?
  • Arthur Wohl
    Arthur Wohl Fort Smith, AR
    We have a small concrete deck off our french doors to the back yard. It is about 50 years old and the far end is slightly sunk into the ground. We would love to re-do it with pavers but are concerned that the existing concrete is not level. What can
Artistic Paver Mfg.