Stacked Stone Fireplace Make-Over

Would this fireplace make-over work for you? Our home owner thought their original fireplace left them cold.

They wanted a focal point in their vaulted ceiling living room. They also wanted cabinetry for display and to hide their electronics.

Do you like the dry stacked travertine stone or do you prefer a more natural stone?

• We used travertine tile to create this dimensional look on our redesigned fireplace.
  • Our before fireplace needed something,. what would you have done?
  • You can see that Lisa LaPorta from HGTV is right at home on our new built in TV.
  • Carol
    Carol Alpharetta, GA
    Really nice!
  • Homework Remodels
    Homework Remodels Phoenix, AZ
    I added a few more photos of construction and the custom cabinetry, plus an invitation to join us for our $250 home Depot gift card giveaway
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    I love that built in TV!
  • Homework Remodels
    Homework Remodels Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks Miriam. the TV was an important part of our design for this fireplace make-over along with the built-in sensor for all of the various remotes for the entertainment systems.
  • Bonnie B
    Bonnie B Shingle Springs, CA
    Very pretty ~~ both of them. Personally, I love a full top to bottom granite or marble fireplace.
Homework Remodels