Hometalk.com

Backyard Escapes 21 hours ago

This award winning outdoor space was created by recycling fallen trees, recycled concrete well cover & discarded lum

This is the home of a Master Gardener who loves to create and recycle hidden treasure from the outdoors and indoors. Colorful outdoor fabrics are durable and tie together natures natural colors. This garden is continually develping and 1000's of hours have already contributed to it's beauty.

#Bestof2012

96 Comments Displaying 15 of 96 comments | See Previous
  • Frances Elmira, NY
    I love the way you used the fallen limbs. I have some really big ones by my fence. Will try to think what I want to do. BTW, your muscadine vines reminded me of my late mother in law in MS. She used to make preserves from them. That was a long time ago
  • Terri Styer Barberton, OH
    This is beautiful. I just trimmed up a whole bunch of trumpet vine off my fence and was thinking, while I was cutting it down, I know that I can do something with that, but low and behold my son had a nice old bon fire 2 nights later without my
  • Love your arbor and arbor trail! And the table is especially nice too. Aren't big gardens a total labor of love? Very nice work! I have 2 /12 acres of gardens that I cultivate...planted all from scratch over the past 12 years. If you have the time to
  • Dianneschlies Albuquerque, NM
    Yes how did you secure the posts into the ground?
  • Kim Olive Hill, KY
    Love it all
  • Shannon A Lawrenceville, GA
    I love love this....but how do you keep the snakes, raccoons and insects away?
  • I am using crepe myrtle branches that the landscaper boyfriend cut as support for my blackberries. Looks so great and it didn't cost me a penny.
  • My Garden Shine North Myrtle Beach, SC
    Very nice - big applause to the Creator of these masterpieces..
  • Amy Aguirre Quitman, TX
    Love it, just need a good book and coffee.
  • Marsha Yonkers, NY
    Very nice and comfortable looking.
  • Susan Rivers Rehoboth Beach, DE
    I am so jealous. I just sold my NJ home and beautiful garden and moved to a flat, sandy, subdivision near the beach. The yard is the first thing I tackled, and will be the last thing I work on this earth. Wish me luck.
  • Dana Corby Anderson Island, WA
    Inspirational! I live in the woods and this gives me wonderful ideas!
  • I really like what this person did with this.
  • DeMarie I Benkelman, NE
    Fabulous.