This award winning outdoor space was created by recycling fallen trees, recycled concrete well cover & discarded lum

05.15.16
This is the home of a Master Gardener who loves to create and recycle hidden treasure from the outdoors and indoors. Colorful outdoor fabrics are durable and tie together natures natural colors. This garden is continually develping and 1000's of hours have already contributed to it's beauty.

on This Post

• Anne Alexander
    Anne Alexander Ash Fork, AZ
    This reminds me of the Secret Garden... love it when you can combine so many Natural Elements into a Garden space...
  • Leeluna Moonbeam
    Growing up I would build cubby houses, as an adult I built fences with branches I cut from trees in the yard a good way to dispose of them. I shall now build an arbore.
  • Sandra
    Sandra Titusville, FL
    Your place is gorgeous.
  • Virginia
    virginia Halifax, VA
    Wow I live where I can do this thanks
  • Lee Govan
    Lee Govan New Zealand
    Your arbour is beautiful, it would almost be a shame to grow anything on this. I especially love the gazebo. Master Gardener indeed and a labour of love. Thank you for sharing.
Decorating Den Interiors