This award winning outdoor space was created by recycling fallen trees, recycled concrete well cover & discarded lum

Backyard Updates 10 hours ago
This is the home of a Master Gardener who loves to create and recycle hidden treasure from the outdoors and indoors. Colorful outdoor fabrics are durable and tie together natures natural colors. This
  • My Root Art, from a fallen tree.
  • Old Well cover coverted to a fire pit with removeable table top.
  • Gazebo built with fallen recycled trees. In distance the view is highlighted by a large picture frame
  • The Arbor is also built with fallen tree and muscadine vines pulled from the trees.
  • Georgeanne I
    Georgeanne I Greensboro, NC
    Perfection, Pro, Priority, Pretty, Pin this as #1 Top Winner!
  • Laura M
    Laura M West Hempstead, NY
    , What a beautifull, peacefull transformation of natures beauty. Hope u enjoy every minute spend there'.
  • Crystal
    Crystal Lawrenceville, GA
    Makes me want to take a nap. BEAUTIFUL....
  • Decorating Den Interiors
    Thanks for liking them.....they are just gazing balls. I have alot of them!! They are a great way to insert a pop of color in the landscape, especially since most of this garden is in the shade and there are lots of deer..... so have to be careful about
  • Faidra at  CA Global Inc
    Beautiful space, may I ask where u found the huge red globes?
  • Outdoor Advantage
    Outdoor Advantage Dacula, GA
    We will have photos back from the project next week! I am so excited to be able to get them up! Thank you again for trusting us with your project!
  • Decorating Den Interiors
    WOW!! It's been a week and I can't believe how beautiful it looks and how much safer it feels taking the dog out late at night! Thank your company so much for their vision.....can't wait to see the pictures!
  • Outdoor Advantage
    Outdoor Advantage Dacula, GA
    Day 1 of our custom outdoor lighting installation was a success. This may be the most beautiful project we have ever had the opportunity to be a part of. Thank you Terri for trusting us with your beautiful home.
  • Donna
    Donna Dallas, GA
    Well this weekend, for the first time this year, we worked out in our garden trimming roses, cleaning perennial beds, adding Preen to those beds, etc. - I was so sore I think that I will just enjoy the photos of this lovely garden for a while longer....
  • Mimi E
    Mimi E Millersburg, OH
    I so want to be there : )
  • Sabrina D
    Sabrina D Columbus, GA
    What a beautiful outdoor space! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Patricia S
    Patricia S Huntsville, AL
    I have a woodland behind my back yard (rescaping in to a garden) and have been plotting just this sort of setting, trying to find things to grow back there, and what can weather our winters. This article could not have been more timely, and the example
  • Vicki
    Vicki Smyrna, GA
    wow, i sure love to have that beauty of nature @ my yard.
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    @Deolinda, there is a "pin it" button when you click on the picture on the left hand side.
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    Well Donna you missed your perfect opportunity on Feb 14, so when is your birthday?, anniversary??
Decorating Den Interiors