Cherry kitchen cabinets

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
New custom cherry cabinetry, the home owner did their own marble tile countertops.
  • SheilaG, Plum Doodles
    SheilaG, Plum Doodles Simpsonville, SC
    Beautiful cabinets, would have preferred different color for the sink and a different countertop, but your workmanship is excellent.
  • Pam R
    Pam R Petaluma, CA
    I love the warmth of the cabinetry, but I would have gone with a stainless steel sink to match the appliances...
  • Nichter's Home Services Corp
    As to the darkness, I think that is the camera in some of the photos, but I agree that the sink colour is wrong. Also the L shaped island seems weird. It might feel different in person, or it could be me - having never seen one before like that.
  • HandyANDY - Handyman & All Repairs, LLC
    Beautiful work on the cabinets but an example of great work getting chunked up by a poor choice in sinks. Did they re-use these? Matt is being kind...they ruin the look of the kitchen. We run into this with clients all the time...although we now refer
  • Pat Cobb
    Pat Cobb Gibsonville, NC
    Great job! Thanks for sharing!
Tradition Wood Works

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post