Cherry kitchen cabinets

02.05.14
New custom cherry cabinetry, the home owner did their own marble tile countertops.
  • SheilaG, Plum Doodles
    Beautiful cabinets, would have preferred different color for the sink and a different countertop, but your workmanship is excellent.
  • Pam R
    Pam R Petaluma, CA
    I love the warmth of the cabinetry, but I would have gone with a stainless steel sink to match the appliances...
  • Nichter's Home Services Corp
    As to the darkness, I think that is the camera in some of the photos, but I agree that the sink colour is wrong. Also the L shaped island seems weird. It might feel different in person, or it could be me - having never seen one before like that.
  • HandyANDY - Handyman & All Repairs, LLC
    Beautiful work on the cabinets but an example of great work getting chunked up by a poor choice in sinks. Did they re-use these? Matt is being kind...they ruin the look of the kitchen. We run into this with clients all the time...although we now refer
  • Pat Cobb
    Pat Cobb Gibsonville, NC
    Great job! Thanks for sharing!
Tradition Wood Works