Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
02.24.12

Can anyone tell me how much I can expect to pay for a 30x32' concrete slab? Foundation? Basement?

5 Comments Displaying 5 of 5 comments
  • SawHorse.net
    SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    There are many factors that go into the price for this scope of work. If you have a set of plans and specifications, I am sure that there are local contractors willing to give you a price for this. Some of the factors that would affect the price would
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • A T
    A T Warm Springs, OR
    Just looking for a ballpark figure before I start talking to contractors. Are we looking at $5000 or $50,000?
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    As Sawhorse said...this is variable. I've seen pricing from 5 to 15 per sq foot. with your ball park 1000 sq this would be 5 to 15K
  • A T
    A T Warm Springs, OR
    Thanks
  • SawHorse.net
    SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    You can also go by some estimating tables at your local hardware store. Means data is available as well. This applies more for new construction or commercial work and has a multiplier for your area.
A T