we gutted kitchen and so far this area done for most part still need to add few more shelf's | Hometalk
1.4K Views
1

we gutted kitchen and so far this area done for most part still need to add few more shelf's

1.4K Views
1
new counters and cabinets made with ceder and bar top. aslo one with lite stone is breakfast bar.
  • we gutted kitchen and so far this area done for most part still need to add few more, home improvement, kitchen design

Have Questions About This Post?

• Theresa W
    Theresa W Harrietta, MI

An Amish man made the ceder counters, we sanded and put epoxy (bar top) on them. I just love them.. Cant wait tell other side is in, ill post pic's.

• Charlene S
    Charlene S Lawton, PA

I'm a big fan of adding shelves to the kitchen wall for storage of small appliances, dishes, knick knacks, and other items such as home canned goods and spices. Your kitchen is going to be great!

• Theresa W
    Theresa W Harrietta, MI

@ Charlene Me too, on other side i will be cabinets not in yet. This weekend. my husband only has weekend to work on it he works 60 hour weeks.

• Charlene S
    Charlene S Lawton, PA

Too bad you live so far away..I would come help! :)

• Theresa W
    Theresa W Harrietta, MI

Got tons more done this weekend will post more pictures later today .Look for them..:)

­