• Culpepper Carpets and Interiors, Inc.
    I have seen some lovely kitchens made from Ikea products, Great JOB!!
  • Dee W
    Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    I have a concern about the weight the shelving can hold. I am not familiar with Ikea except what a friend has and her cabinetry is bowing under the weight of small appliances and cookware. The old ugly kitchen had been sturdier.
  • HandyANDY Home Renovations All Repairs, LLC
    We used them in some rentals and I wasn't impressed with the quality or durability at all. To me, they are cheaply made cabinets. You can buy some fairly decent wood faced, plywood boxed cabinets if you hunt for them. Some of the other import stuff is
  • Dorothy S
    Dorothy S Streamwood, IL
    I love my IKEA kitchen
  • Patricia M
    Patricia M Cave Creek, AZ
    I just love my Ikea kitchen. Installed 6 years ago. It's a high gloss white panel door. I coupled it with CeasarStone Martini Apple green counter top and a raspberry parfait colored back splash,,,I'm in heaven, in my kitchen!
  • Homework Remodels
    Homework Remodels Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks for your input on your long-term experience with your IKEA kitchen.

It's great to have input from Arizona!

• Katie G
    Katie G Newnan, GA
    We are in the process of installing an Ikea kitchen. My goal is for it to not look like an Ikea kitchen....while maintaining an Ikea budget. After pricing out other cabinets, we found that Ikea got us the same/better quality for a much lower price when
  • Culpepper Carpets and Interiors, Inc.
    Great post Katie. These are awesome kitchens.
  • Homework Remodels
    Homework Remodels Phoenix, AZ
    I agree with Lee Anne. thanks for sharing your collection of creative IKEA kitchens.
    Nicely done Katie...if you can pull off the last kitchen, it's a great look. I'm not a huge Ikea fan....you can get better quality cabinets for around the same money right now. You just have to shop it or work with a kitchen designer who has the
  • Culpepper Carpets and Interiors, Inc.
    I am one of the Andy as you know, but when it is not in the budget Costco in Alpharetta has a program that provides a certified & qualified designer & crew.
  • Hamtil Construction LLC
    Hamtil Construction LLC Saint Louis, MO
    Great post, and I love all the feedback. While I have never done one, I have quite an interest in it. I think that Ikea has it's place in the kitchen world... and in fact, a connection I have uses Ikea exclusively in her kitchen renovations. Great
  • Deborah
    Deborah Toney, AL
    Old post I know but I like them! I am about to use faux brick panels in my kitchen and paint my cabinets. I am going industrial. Now ....what color for the cabinets!
  • Becky J
    Becky J Highland, IL
    and actually, I have changed my mind about IKEA, especially since St Louis is going to be getting one next year. CANNOT Wait!
  • James JD Jenkins
    James JD Jenkins Knoxville, TN
    IKEA makes quality cabinets with great glides and hinges. If you assemble and install them correctly you should not have any issues. Remember all cabinets were knock-down at some point. Someone assembled every cabinet you see at the store. We have
Homework Remodels