Does anyone like IKEA kitchens?

We helped our homeowner remodel his kitchen with IKEA cabinets in order to give them a mid century modern feel to their mid century ranch home. They loved it. What do you think?
  • We stripped the plaster off the exterior wall to give the kitchen this industrial feel.
  • After relocating the gas stove we were able to install this microwave exhaust fan above the stove.
  • Before
  • Before
  • Before
  • Deborah
    Deborah Toney, AL
    Old post I know but I like them! I am about to use faux brick panels in my kitchen and paint my cabinets. I am going industrial. Now ....what color for the cabinets!
  • Becky (J) P
    Becky (J) P Highland, IL
    and actually, I have changed my mind about IKEA, especially since St Louis is going to be getting one next year. CANNOT Wait!
  • James JD Jenkins
    James JD Jenkins Knoxville, TN
    IKEA makes quality cabinets with great glides and hinges. If you assemble and install them correctly you should not have any issues. Remember all cabinets were knock-down at some point. Someone assembled every cabinet you see at the store. We have
  • J
    j Florence, SC
    they are okay. not crazy re color of the brick wall but hey, not my kitchen.
  • Lisa B.
    Lisa B. New York, NY
    It looks great. Not sure I would have gone with dark appliances. But the streamlined look of the cabinets is very period. Nice job
Homework Remodels

Search Feedback