My basement media room/man cave

Basement 01.03.16
We removed the out-of-date built-in media center and installed an electric fireplace with 50 inch plasma above. No windows in this basement so it is great for watching movies with surround sound and darkness. Offers a beautiful wall of built-in bookcases for displays.

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Terry M
    Terry M Quincy, IL
    AK, The center accent wall in the bookcases is wallpaper, picked up for $1 on clearance. The rest is up in the study.
  • Pam R
    Pam R Petaluma, CA
    Nice room! And I see your DIY checkerboard table! Looks like a great room for fun!
  • Culpepper Carpets and Interiors, Inc.
    Terry, you are amazing and I am very impressed! I love sharing these talents on HomeTalk.
  • Dayle
    Dayle Matthews, NC
    I love what you did with the shelving displays.....really enhances the whole room! And gives me some great ideas......thanks for sharing!!!
  • Trish Davenport
    Trish Davenport Edgewater, FL
    This is a lovely room. Many eye catching conversation starters in this room. I love it.
Terry M