• CraftingStuff
    CraftingStuff Sumter, SC
    I'm sorry about the web-site. I am working on it and did not realize it would be posted on facebook tonight. I will try to get it back up as quickly as I can.
  • Karen Edmondson
    Karen Edmondson Amarillo, TX
    Funny that pup is inside fence!
  • Jill Mooney-Brewster
    Thank you for sharing your project. Great use of old pallets. Reuse.......re-purpose.
  • Tina Kern Wallace
    Tina Kern Wallace North Platte, NE
    What a great ideal:)
  • Holly Clark
    Holly Clark Port Charlotte, FL
    Neat! I might do that for the garden area!
  • Bridgett G
    Bridgett G Des Moines, IA
    that is awesome
  • Judy Cornelison
    Judy Cornelison Grantsburg, WI
    I love everything about this - pallets, pickets, arbor. You did a fantastic job.
  • Sharon Wingard
    Sharon Wingard Indiana, PA
    what a beautiful idea!
  • Ev Hobel
    Ev Hobel Canada
    This is beautiful! I think one of the nicest pallet uses I've seen.
  • Linda Sparks
    Linda Sparks Pell City, AL
    Going to copy you. Just tore down a fence and have pallets on hand. Great idea.
  • Deb
    Deb Stacy, MN
    This is fantastic. I've always wanted to fence my front yard and this is so quaint looking. Thank you for sharing.
  • Marion Nesbitt
    Great recycling and looks good. I can appreciate the amount of work that went into not only the construction, but the painting.
  • Gail Salminen
    CraftingStuff wow what a great fence! Love it. White was the perfect colour for it as well - helps it to stand out as a piece of art. Love how you have a theme in your posts of reusing materials, we should all do this more often. Thanks for posting.
  • CraftingStuff
    CraftingStuff Sumter, SC
    Thank you Gail. I try to re-use or repurpose whenever possible. My family asks me before they throw anything away because they know I will try to find a way to re-use it.
  • Blizzette555
    This is the best pallet fence idea I have seen. It looks great!
    • CraftingStuff
      CraftingStuff Sumter, SC
      Blizzette555 Thanks for the feedback. It has been a couple of years now since we installed it and it is holding up great. It could use a new coat of paint, but otherwise still serving the purpose.
CraftingStuff