• Marion Nesbitt
    Great recycling and looks good. I can appreciate the amount of work that went into not only the construction, but the painting.
  • Gail Salminen
    CraftingStuff wow what a great fence! Love it. White was the perfect colour for it as well - helps it to stand out as a piece of art. Love how you have a theme in your posts of reusing materials, we should all do this more often. Thanks for posting.
  • CraftingStuff
    CraftingStuff Sumter, SC
    Thank you Gail. I try to re-use or repurpose whenever possible. My family asks me before they throw anything away because they know I will try to find a way to re-use it.
  • KayLynn
    KayLynn Yakima, WA
    This is the best pallet fence idea I have seen. It looks great!
    • CraftingStuff
      CraftingStuff Sumter, SC
      Thanks for the feedback. It has been a couple of years now since we installed it and it is holding up great. It could use a new coat of paint, but otherwise still serving the purpose.
  • Ruth Andresen
    Ruth Andresen Sacramento, CA
    Great idea- and so beautiful, and actually something I think I could do. Thank you !
  • Heliane Ripley
    Now I need to look for an old picket fence.
  • Katt13
    Katt13 Parkville, MD
    Looks good and great re-use!
  • Pamela Scruggs
    Pamela Scruggs Stone Mountain, GA
    Way to go....!
  • Jerri M
    Jerri M Marengo, IL
    Very Nice!
  • Bev Wintrup
    Bev Wintrup New Zealand
    great idea .I have been looking for a reasonably cheap way to do my back fence . I have found it . Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Margaret Smith
    Margaret Smith Gastonia, NC
    CraftingStuff - did you attach to posts, in holes?
  • Margaret Smith
    Margaret Smith Gastonia, NC
    Love this whole project. Thanks!
  • Patricia Clark
    Patricia Clark Downey, CA
    What a wonderful idea. I have some picket fences, now all I need are the pallets. I'll have to try to find some somewhere.
  • PaulaKate
    PaulaKate Turner, ME
    Love that....Beautiful job.....looks very nice!!
  • Sherry  B.
    Sherry B. Cordova, TN
    LOVE IT !!
CraftingStuff