Pallet Fence: Re-purposing pallets

Cool 4 days ago

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This is a fence I made for my garden using pallets and old pickets from a fence that had been torn down. When I ran out of the old pickets, I used pallet boards and cut them to match the pickets so I could complete the project. My fenced area is 30' X 40' and I still had pallets left over for other projects.
  • Pallet fence panel before trimming the rotten wood and painting.
  • Pallet fence panel after trimming and painting.
  • The fence is being installed.
  • The garden gate was made from pallets too. The arbor was made from my childrens' old sandbox. We cut the large boards down to build the arbor.
  • The fence is almost finished.
  • Here is a picture taken from my bench at the back of the garden looking towards the arbor. The fence is complete. Now on to making the garden look pretty. This will take awhile.

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post