Bathroom Mosaic

03.07.16
Hi, I have never posted anything on the internet before, but I am in the middle of a renovating a house and have done so many fun things and wanted to share.
I couldn't decide on one type of tile to surround our claw foot tub, so I collected various colors of tile that I liked and made a mosaic. I didn't draw it out; just wanted it to look free and flowing. Please excuse the mess in the rest of the picture - I had a failed attempt at hanging a chandelier - need to find a smaller one.
Oh, we have a farmhouse sink with a sideboard to be used in there also. The whole bathroom will be finished with all re-purposed materials; sink and tub found at junk sales, refinished mirror found in garbage and repainted, windows off of Craigslist, floors taken out of a foreclosed house and put in by my husband, over the sink light from garage sale. Oh, and the 2 doors, not shown, are also Craigslist items.
Time: 35 Hours Difficulty: Moderate
Before picture

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Debbie Brannigan
    Debbie Brannigan Merritt Island, FL
    LOVE IT!!!
  • Truly Musgrove
    Truly Musgrove Cocoa, FL
    What a beautiful bathroom!! Girl.....you have amazing talent!!
  • Heidy
    Heidy Norcross, GA
    Unbelievable!! Really gorgeous.
  • OnBlissStreet
    OnBlissStreet Rockford, IL
    Hi Wendy, I would like to feature you bathroom! Email me at BlissStreetCreations(at)gmail(dot)com!
  • H
    h New Zealand
    now that would really add value to your home. Fabulous
Wendy Ann Chipman