Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

"Built in Privacy" ~ Custom Built Cedar Screens Added to Pergola

Outside 7 days ago
No matter where you live creating a sense of privacy is always important. It's not that you don't wish to be friendly, but when you want a little me time it's nice to be able to... Clear definition
7 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • Becky J
    Becky J Troy, IL
    that is so beautiful! Very nice job.
  • Lori J
    Lori J Broken Bow, NE
    This is utterly beautiful--feels very zen to me.
  • Window Replacement Orange County
    Absolutely perfect and beautiful at the same time having the good privacy. I like this a lot and hope others will like as well. Thanks for this explanation and sharing this with us.http://www.advancewindowsanddoors.com/
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Here's to the end of "same old, same old"! Love that flagstone path with the ligularia.
  • Switzer's Nursery & Landscaping, Inc.
    Thanks for the comments... I love it Douglas! "Here's to the end of 'same old, same old'!" ~ Glenn!
  • Kelly Miller
    Kelly Miller Santa Ana, CA
    This is beautiful !!!!! nicely explained job.Perfect beautifully created .You can see the difference in the before and after photos.Adding privacy to the pergolas has turned out beautiful.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen Chattanooga, TN
    This layout is exactly like the side yard on our new house and exactly where I want to put one since a road runs by the house just passed the trees! Thanks for letting me see our yard completed :) If I can get Windows 8 to cooperate I'll send a side shot
Switzer's Nursery & Landscaping, Inc.

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing