Armstrong Exquisite Vinyl Plank Flooring- Good, Bad, Ugly?

12.18.15
Anyone have experience with this type of product? We are trying to cover about 2100 square feet of a botched sheet vinyl installation in an open area of a church. Wondering about the durability and slickness of this product. I know laminate is slick when wet. I'm assuming since this is an LVT it won't be as slippery. I'm also concerned about buckling over time since it is a wide open area. See floorplan attached - hatched area will be replaced with this product.

Thoughts?

• Laura Hurst Calentine
    Laura Hurst Calentine Amesville, OH
    This is an easy to use product, I have laid rooms by myself in a few hours. It cuts with a straight edge and box cutter/exacto knife. It must go onto a flat surface but as long as the floor is flat, it will go down. I know a person who put this in a
  • Conerd Miner
    Conerd Miner Ann Arbor, MI
    This product is extremely durable and proven in my wife's hair salon. it is waterproof and handles traffic very well. Also easy to install.
  • Darla
    Darla Montgomery Village, MD
    I used the Traffic Master Allure. but it was locked in place without adhesive. So far, so good, but it was in a small area. It looks surprisingly good.
  • Bonnie Martin Sorensen
    I know that vinyl wood-look planks are being used in high traffic areas in such places as big box stores, and hospitals. I have them in my kitchen and LOVE them.. easy to clean, look beautiful ( a friend had to touch them to make sure it wasn't wood) and
  • Darla
    Darla Montgomery Village, MD
    I think the vinyl planks would be a good choice, but get the snap-together kind instead of the ones with adhesive. I've heard that sometimes there are problems with the adhesive ones peeling up, and I haven't had that with the snap-together kind, which
Beth at Unskinny Boppy