Hometalk.com

YES! It's The SAME Kitchen!

Dark. Cluttered. Busy. Out-dated. All words the owners used to describe their old kitchen. Today it's light, open and welcoming! The neutral palette leaves it open for the owner's to use color however they like! The custom detail on the drawers, cabinets, hood and cabinetry furniture base give the kitchen a very luxurious feel. The dishwasher is hidden, the storage space is accessible and customized and the clients are deliriously happy!

Want to know how a remodel like this begins? Want to see other kitchens & other styles? http://www.akatlanta.com/Atlanta-Kitchen-Ren...

9 Comments Displaying 9 of 9 comments
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    WOW! Is this the latest AK remodel? LOVE this one!
  • Thank you Miriam I ! It's actually one pulled from the archives...I forgot what a dramatic "before" this was!
  • Dria @ Dio Marlborough, MA
    What a difference looks fantastic!
  • Wow! What a great transformation! It doesn't look like the same place.
  • Ronnie R Yerington, NV
    uh, where's the refrigerator and dishwasher?
  • Ronnie R the dishwasher is to the right of the sink and the fridge you can see in the second picture
  • It's a stunning transformation!
  • Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    I like it, I love it. I especially love that you covered the dishwasher to match the cabinets. Wish I could have it.
  • Some times paneling everything can be TOO much, but the dishwasher panel always looks like! It really make a cohesive look! Thank you Megan V (Our Pinteresting Family) Sheryll S Rustic Crafts & Chic Decor - Renee & Dria @ Dio !