Traditional Kitchen Tour With Painted Cabinets

Do it yourself 08.19.15
I decorated our kitchen 5 years ago and I still love it. Although I have been tossing around the idea to do a few updates it still fits our house well the way it is. It includes painted cabinets I did myself and a tumbled stone back splash my husband and I did together...mostly him :) #hometour #myfavoritethings

To see more: http://athomewiththebarkers.com/kitchen-tour/

• Daphane
    Daphane Kansas City, MO
    What name/color is that back splash? Where did you purchase?
    • At Home With The Barkers
      Daphane The back splash is tumbled stone. It is creams and tans, sorry I don't have the exact color. We bought it at a great price years ago from Floor and Decor Outlet in Atlanta.
  • Kathryn pate
    Kathryn pate Forsyth, IL
    Love it all. I wouldn't change a thing.
  • Stacy
    Stacy Yorktown, IN
    We're these originally plain white wash cabinets? This is the look I'm wanting with our white wash cabinets. Thanks for sharing.
  • Marsha Neal
    Marsha Neal Rochester, NH
    This is great! Looks really professionally done! I am thinking of painting our darker wood cabinets to get a nice airy, open look. I might have missed it, but about how long did it take for the cabinets?
  • Karen O. Franklin
    Karen O. Franklin Gainesville, GA
    Love it very classy!
At Home With The Barkers

Search Feedback