Any suggestions for my yard?

I am in search for native plants and bushes and totally maintenance free. At this point I pay for someone to mow and weed wack WEEDS ONLY! I've decided to plant into the ground many of the potted plants I have. I also want to find shells for mulch and paths but don't know where to get it dumped from locally. I'm trying to figure out weather or not and how to get some privacy. I think I'll just get a short fence of sorts to hide the hitch, 'cause I hate it!

It's really just a blank canvas ...

• Ann W
    Ann W Fort Pierce, FL
    you're right if you don't get the root of the weeds they;ll just come back in our climate====just do it by sections so you don't wear yourself out--it will be very cute and tropical when you're done have seen other trailor homes done like this in FL and
  • Pat S
    Pat S Titusville, FL
    Is this a Ti plant?? It is now 3 separate plants that I could move to spread it out. I don't know what the other is but it's spreading long branches out. Should I cut it back to be bushier?
  • John Madison Landscape, Inc.
    The purple plants are Hawaiian Ti Plant, Red Sister. You can move them now and split them just be sure to get as much of the root system as you can. The variegated bush is an Arbicola-Trinette, Sheffelara. You can cut them back now to promote new and
  • Pat S
    Pat S Titusville, FL
    Thank you so much John...consider it done!
    DORLIS Silex, MO
    You don't have much grass, so I would spray with vinegar with a bit of dawn to make it stick(lots of different recipes on pinterest), then cover with thick layer of newspaperwet it down let it do its job. This should kill off the grass and smother any
Pat S
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post