Crib turned Craft Station

I made this project for a contest that I'm in called American Crafter. You can check out the entire project @ You can vote if you'd like at
  • Anne S
    Anne S Atlanta, GA
    Oh, I LOVE this! Now I wish we had kept the crib, b/c I loved it so much....sigh!
  • Debi H
    Debi H Milwaukee, WI
    NICE......Reuse are the greatest pcs.....
  • Melissa L
    Melissa L Dundalk, MD
    This is a great idea for all those cribs that don't pass regulations anymore.
  • Ashley W
    Ashley W Kingsland, GA
    Wow! That is amazing. We have an old crib I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out a way to repurpose it in a useful way, and this is perfect!
  • Jill W
    Jill W Saint Louis, MO
    Thank you guys, it really could be used anywhere depending on how its painted!
  • Debbi G
    Debbi G Langhorne, PA
    Totally cool re-purpose!!
  • Sandy H
    Sandy H Moravia, NY
    I love repurposing things.. This is so clever... it could be whimsical or classy depending on where it's used and how it's painted.... Very smart!!!!
  • Diann M
    Diann M Broken Bow, OK
    that is great ideal ...
  • Donna McCrummen
    Donna McCrummen Bernardsville, NJ
    What a terrific project for old outdated not so safe anymore cribs. I see them for free on FB all the time. Hubby and I are sitting here going...We Should Do That. So I think we will. You are an inspiration!
  • Marcy
    Marcy Southfield, MI
    Really fantastic- love the green.
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    cool idea...nice to see stuff "re-purposed" in such a creative way.
  • SheilaG, Plum Doodles
    SheilaG, Plum Doodles Simpsonville, SC
    Voted for you! I'm also an email follower. :)
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Be glad to help you all I can!! I'll go check it out. ; ~ )
  • Jill W
    Jill W Saint Louis, MO
    Thanks Susan, usually my thinking isn't even enough for myself so I'm glad I was able to do the thinking for you lol! My kids love anything chalk board. I even used it on our coffee table in the area that the kids use. They practice their math on it,
  • Jill W
    Jill W Saint Louis, MO
    Steve, the storage is really great since my kids like to make a mess ;-) It would have been easy to just flip the drawer upside down and use the bottom as the top, but what a waste that would have been!
Jill W

Search Feedback