Best time of day or weather to spray weed control like Round up or Weed B Gon.

I remember someone mentioning there was a better time to spray so that the green leaves absorb the liquid but I cannot seem to find it in the archives.
  • Candy J
    Candy J Erwin, TN
    How would it work on my mulch? Now I have dang grass and weeds growing thru my mulch.
  • Maire.l.bond
    Don't plants have different biochemical processes during different times of the day, though? Wouldn't that affect how RoundUp works?
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia Dawsonville, GA
    Spray only when it's full sun and not due to rain within 24 hrs. Roundup works fast. Be careful when spraying close to shrubs and flowers. Always best to just pull those.
  • Dale B
    Dale B Tyler, TX
    I have tried the vinegar solutions and have had limited results. If you are killing tough weeds especially some that tend to be woody or have a waxy coat on the leaves, Roundup brings good results. It is impractical to try to use home remedies when you
  • Allen Marsh
    How long after rain ends do you wait to apply?
Kevin M. Veler, Law Office of