Upcycled Dip Container Organizers

First Board 05.27.15
I rescued these little dip containers from the trash and turned them into cute organizers for little things that needed a home!
Time: 5 Minutes Cost: $3 Difficulty: Easy
  • I didn't have a specific idea in mind when I rescued these containers from the trash. I just thought they were cute!
  • While looking through the junk drawer, I realized that I had a lot of small items that needed a home.
  • I hot glued these bright little circular labels (found at Michael's) to the top of the containers, and admired my new little organizers!

To see more: http://www.housebyhoff.blogspot.com/2013/05/upcycled-dip-container-organizers.html

• Dermot McGingty
    Dermot McGingty United Kingdom
    Stop being cheeky Kathleen ;) seriously though these are tubs sauce comes in from a takeaway, theres recycling and then theres this
  • Kim Brotzman
    Kim Brotzman Putnam, CT
    I own a restaurant and use these at home to organize my millions of beads and parts! They work great for stacking similar beads ( no lids) then if I have a design I want to take on the road I just pop the lids on and they travel great!
  • Dermot McGingty
    Dermot McGingty United Kingdom
    ......... yawn
  • Glhill
    glhill Columbia, SC
    That's an awesome idea to organize that nasty "junk" drawer everyone seems to have!!
  • Lorre Hopkins
    Lorre Hopkins Chesapeake, VA
    My junk is too big for these little containers!
April Hoff