Our penny kitchen floor.

Backyard Escapes 06.20.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
31,140 pennies, some grout, and a little sealant later, and we have a pretty cool kitchen floor. :) The pennies are all heads up, facing the same direction.
  • Violet
    Violet Carthage, MO
    I love the floors! Can you explain exactly how you did this? I'm a single mom and would love this in my kitchen. you can email

me at tomahna.girl.777@gmail.com

• Violet
    Violet Carthage, MO
    Never mind. I found how.
  • Tegma
    tegma Lake City, PA
    Wow! That is a ton of work, and a whole year to complete it? Now, that's patience! I think you did a wonderful job! As for the comment on the cabinets, a gallon of paint would make a huge difference. I'm like you tho', I live on Soc. Sec. and have to do
  • Mary
    Mary Dayton, TX
    Can you put the items needed and the process in detail.
  • Kristin Topping
    Kristin Topping Aliso Viejo, CA
    I love your Kitchen floor while I was viewing your article. Kitchen flooring can add both beauty and value to your home. Thank you for your advice. I will definitely research that product. It looks great. You have a lot more patience than the average
Amanda E

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post