Leschi Area Home in Seattle

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
through http://idjournal.posterous.com/
  • Debbie
    Debbie Saginaw, MI
    home is nice but Don' t seem very homey or warm feeling
  • Ellie W
    Ellie W Zebulon, NC
    LOVE this home, only draw back I can see is I like my bedroom dark, I would have to have some way to cover the windows at night so I could sleep.
  • Kathy D
    Kathy D Salem, OR
    Love the window walls, but I wonder if it feels cold in the gloomy Seattle rain!
  • Lynda B
    Lynda B South Lake Tahoe, CA
    I agree with Kris S (MSP). as to the choice of cool colors throughout the home blue, gray, black. are cold colors for a cold Seattle climate, with many gray days and rain. The only saving grace is the use of natural wood. the architecture is stunning as
  • Nancy L
    Nancy L Colorado Springs, CO
    Not for me. I find it cold; sterile. I'm a 'cozy' person. Like the large windows and lots of light, tho.
  • Marg C
    Marg C Middletown, NY
    awsome clean home. No curtains necessary as nature shines in. I want one!
  • Kris S
    Kris S Minneapolis, MN
    Design is nice, but the decor is sterile and cold. All the colors are cold. The only room that has some warmth is the bathroom, and that is just the color of the tile in the shower area. Someone else mentioned that it would be loud...I would agree,
  • Murals by Monti
    Murals by Monti Oceanside, CA
    All I can say is gorgeous!! I love every inch of this place. It's has such a relaxing, umcomplicated feel to it. Good job!!

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post