Mason jar chandelier

lighting 5 days ago
I wanted a mason jar chandelier, but did not like the prices so my husband made me one for around $30. we went to a local flea market and found the actual light fixture

for $20. We had to make sure that the metal plates under the candles were big enough to hold the jars. purchased the large mouth mason jars at wal mart for $10. we then painted the light fixture, epoxied the metal rings for the jars in the plates under the candles. all toghether less than $32

• Patricia W
    Patricia W Eugene, OR
    You rock! I saw this yesterday and today we went to goodwill. we found 2 chandeliers, both in perfect beautiful condition, for a grand total of 6 dollars. that will be perfect for this project. Ive been collecting mason jars for a few weeks, wherever I
  • Sheri S
    Sheri S Guston, KY
    patricia w thanks for the comments. just wanted to add that we also used a drill bit designed to drill glass to let any heat build up escape.
  • Jena
    Jena Nampa, ID
    this is what I have been looking for to put in my dinning room!! I will on the hunt this weekend!!
  • Lori Kelly
    Lori Kelly Elkview, WV
    I have wondered about using the spiral fluorescent bulbs. Do they put off less heat? Sheri S
  • Deezie
    deezie Stratford, CT
    love love love this, I have a mason jar chandelier too!!! mine is different than yours. I really love yours
Sheri S