Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Awesome Remodels 02.15.14

Garden Path From Pallets

I was wanting a cheap, easy pathway in my garden. When I saw the great path that Donna over at Funky Junk Interiors had made, I knew I had found my solution! It only took 2 pallets to get this great path!

To see more: http://daisymaebelle.com/pallet-garden-path/

3 Comments Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Sherry L
    Sherry L Deridder, LA
    Afraid they would be too unstable for older people to walk on. Guess I will probably get concrete blocks. Hate spending the money tho'.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • LaDonna Kinney
    LaDonna Kinney Seminole, FL
    If they leveled them out a little better and dug a path to have them buried a little they would be much more stable.
  • Bonnie G
    Bonnie G Braselton, GA
    Sherry make your own hypertufa stones. They are so easy to do and I do them on a table in my garage. It is one part Portland Cement one part Peat Moss and two parts perlite. Martha Stewart has a how do video and it cost me about 30 dollars to make 100
DaisyMaeBelle - Melissa