My Kitchen Remodel DIY Butcher Block Countertops

Counters 04.03.16
I've been really busy on my kitchen remodel but I'm almost finished. Here are some pictures of my new butcher block cabinets with a thick poly finish. The cost for custom was outrageous so I made my own for a fraction of the cost! So shiny, so easy to care for, and so pretty. You can go to my blog the DIY information at http://pjhdesignsoneofakind.blogspot.com/2012...

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Peggy H
    Peggy H Bivins, TX
    Your so welcome. We cut styrofoam and put in holes for faucet before we poured poly.
  • Julie Benson-Grant
    Julie Benson-Grant Kansas City, MO
    One word: WOW!
  • Wendy
    Wendy Willimantic, CT
    Love the idea. I have a cottage that was built in late 1800's. I've wanted a 'new' counter that looks like it probably did in the beginning. I haven't like anything I've seen before. Curious though - is this over an old countertop? Or did you remove the
  • Peggy Hale
    Peggy Hale Bivins, TX
    Wendy we removed the old counter and replaced it with the oak flooring.
  • Jean Myles
    Jean Myles Canada
    Great idea .Your counters look really nice. I need to keep this in mind for when I get to redoing mine. It wont be long I'm just about finish painting my upper kitchen cabinets. Ty for sharing.
Peggy H