My Kitchen Remodel DIY Butcher Block Countertops

Decor Ideas 7 hours ago
I've been really busy on my kitchen remodel but I'm almost finished. Here are some pictures of my new butcher block cabinets with a thick poly finish. The cost for custom was outrageous so I made my own for a fraction of the cost! So shiny, so easy to care for, and so pretty. You can go to my blog the DIY information at http://pjhdesignsoneofakind.blogspot.com/201...
  • Cyndy B
    Cyndy B Bivins, TX
    Outstanding countertops, Peggy! And what a fun surprise to see Bivins, TX under your name! That's where we are too!!!
  • Peggy H
    Peggy H Bivins, TX
    Thanks Cyndy! Bivins is my address but I live 10 minutes from Vivian, Louisiana on the state line. Howdy neighbor. :-)
  • Kandee S
    Kandee S Reno, NV
    we are re doing our kitchen and want to use butcher block for all counter thanks for the pics. I really need to seal around the sink
  • Peggy H
    Peggy H Bivins, TX
    Your so welcome. We cut styrofoam and put in holes for faucet before we poured poly.
  • Julie Benson-Grant
    Julie Benson-Grant Kansas City, MO
    One word: WOW!
Peggy H