My Kitchen Remodel DIY Butcher Block Countertops

stuff I like 6 days ago
I've been really busy on my kitchen remodel but I'm almost finished. Here are some pictures of my new butcher block cabinets with a thick poly finish. The cost for custom was outrageous so I made my own for a fraction of the cost! So shiny, so easy to care for, and so pretty. You can go to my blog the DIY information at
  • Kandee S
    Kandee S Reno, NV
    we are re doing our kitchen and want to use butcher block for all counter thanks for the pics. I really need to seal around the sink
  • Peggy H
    Peggy H Bivins, TX
    Your so welcome. We cut styrofoam and put in holes for faucet before we poured poly.
  • Julie Benson-Grant
    Julie Benson-Grant Kansas City, MO
    One word: WOW!
  • Wendy
    Wendy Willimantic, CT
    Love the idea. I have a cottage that was built in late 1800's. I've wanted a 'new' counter that looks like it probably did in the beginning. I haven't like anything I've seen before. Curious though - is this over an old countertop? Or did you remove the
  • Peggy Hale
    Peggy Hale Bivins, TX
    Wendy we removed the old counter and replaced it with the oak flooring.
Peggy H

Search Feedback