The Backyard is Filling in Beautifully & A Few New Glass Crafts.

garden 03.25.15
Just thought I'd share how the backyard is filling in. I love waking up in the morning and going out about 6am with my coffee and seeing what has bloomed today. It's so refreshing & peaceful. I'm not your typical gardener, I really don't know what I'm doing. If I see something I like I plant it. If it starts looking a little sad I move it to another location. I don't trim when I'm suppose too, so I'm told. But everything seems to grow anyways. I just water & appreciate the beauty.
  • Love when this one comes back every year. It's one of my favorites.
  • Another glass project I just finished.
  • My latest glass craft.
  • Just a little peak. Can't wait until their in full bloom.
  • My sunflowers are starting to get really tall & just starting to open.
  • A pair of little boots I picked up at a yard sale for $1.00
  • See 6 More Photos
  • Kathleen Hibben
    Kathleen Hibben Roseville, CA
    I know where you lived. I work at some of the Elementary schools near there :) I grew up in Sacramento and Roseville was sooooo far away (in the sticks) haha now I live here and we are getting big...........Enjoy your garden and hopefully stay cool this
  • Gracie McDaniel
    Gracie McDaniel Coldwater, MS
    I <3 the rain boots and the bird! Y'all give me inspiration to get out and make a spot to sit in my yard. I have no deck, porch, or patio... sigh...
  • Karen Smith
    Karen Smith Easley, SC
  • Zerlindatar
    Zerlindatar Morgan Hill, CA
    I do love the look of 4:00s but had to start deleting them from my yard a few years ago. They grow TOO well here in Morgan Hill, CA. I had several colors but they were becoming invasive in so many areas of my garden front and back. It took me 4 or 5
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    Beautiful , thanks for letting us peek. Your dish flower is lovely. I have some also.(posted) My problem is water spotting and hard water glazing all my dish creations. I always wonder what the other folks here on HT do about hard water glazing and
Tammy Brenner

Search Feedback