The Backyard is Filling in Beautifully & A Few New Glass Crafts.

garden 03.25.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Just thought I'd share how the backyard is filling in. I love waking up in the morning and going out about 6am with my coffee and seeing what has bloomed today. It's so refreshing & peaceful. I'm not your typical gardener, I really don't know what I'm doing. If I see something I like I plant it. If it starts looking a little sad I move it to another location. I don't trim when I'm suppose too, so I'm told. But everything seems to grow anyways. I just water & appreciate the beauty.
  • Love when this one comes back every year. It's one of my favorites.
  • Another glass project I just finished.
  • My latest glass craft.
  • Just a little peak. Can't wait until their in full bloom.
  • My sunflowers are starting to get really tall & just starting to open.
  • A pair of little boots I picked up at a yard sale for $1.00
  • See 6 More Photos
  • Kathleen Hibben
    Kathleen Hibben Roseville, CA
    I know where you lived. I work at some of the Elementary schools near there :) I grew up in Sacramento and Roseville was sooooo far away (in the sticks) haha now I live here and we are getting big...........Enjoy your garden and hopefully stay cool this
  • Gracie McDaniel
    Gracie McDaniel Coldwater, MS
    I <3 the rain boots and the bird! Y'all give me inspiration to get out and make a spot to sit in my yard. I have no deck, porch, or patio... sigh...
  • Karen Smith
    Karen Smith Easley, SC
  • Zerlindatar
    Zerlindatar Morgan Hill, CA
    I do love the look of 4:00s but had to start deleting them from my yard a few years ago. They grow TOO well here in Morgan Hill, CA. I had several colors but they were becoming invasive in so many areas of my garden front and back. It took me 4 or 5
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    Beautiful , thanks for letting us peek. Your dish flower is lovely. I have some also.(posted) My problem is water spotting and hard water glazing all my dish creations. I always wonder what the other folks here on HT do about hard water glazing and
Tammy Brenner

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post