Lampshade Turned Mad,..hatter That Is

Wanted to have a subtle "Alice in Wonderland" theme and was able to come up with this idea after finding an old lampshade in my garage. It was just waiting for me to find it again. I then went on a search for an antique lamp base. Some yarn and another piece of a broken lampshade and voila'. Mad Hatter floor lamp

on This Post

• Tracy Jo
    Tracy Jo Canada
    She can get the jest of the assembly anyway. Hope you're having a good summer Bambi.
    • Bambi
      Bambi Shelton, WA
      Tracy Jo it has it's ups and downs just like the temps here. lol Did everyone love the hats you made them? Oh I just know they did, it's so fun to see other peoples
  • Tracy Jo
    Tracy Jo Canada
    One tip on that, use the cheap hangers, the ones that bend easy. They're way easier to work with :-)
  • Kelley Tobin
    Does anyone have a photo of attaching the hoop to the lampshade?
  • Bambi
    Bambi Shelton, WA
    Hi Dawn the shade was relatively easy, I just wrapped it with yarn. I went around each support and continued to pull it tight. There's this post
  • PennyB9
    PennyB9 Muskogee, OK
    That is fabulous! So imaginative!
Bambi