What to Do With an Old Golf Bag!

Golf stuff 07.07.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I picked up an old golf bag full of clubs, too. How lucky can a girl get?? I was thrilled with the clubs but the bag? It's pretty ugly. My son said to use it as a purse. NOT. I'd have a SWAT team down on me in a minute!

See how I used this old golf bag as a planter for flowers...

Thanks for viewing. I will follow anyone who leaves a comment! Best wishes to you. Linda

• Just look at all the luscious pockets?
  • I took out the divider thingee and stuffed the entire bag with bubble wrap so I could plop a hanging basket of flowers in there.
  • I propped it up against a wrought iron chair I bought at a tag sale. When the top flowers start to grow and hang over the bag, it should look great!

To see more: http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/06/beautiful-upcycled-old-golf-bag.html?showComment=1370490692613#c4982671082032193334

• Jean Vercler
    Jean Vercler Pontiac, IL
    love this idea!!! so much fun making planter out of "stuff" instead of planters!!
  • TJ
    TJ Andover, MN
    I found an old golf bag on wheels w/o the clubs. I use it to haul my long handled garden tools around the yard and easy to put away at the end of the day.
  • Jean Vercler
    Jean Vercler Pontiac, IL
    TJ, what a great idea-never thought of that!!!
  • Barbara
    Barbara Hamilton, OH
    Love this. Going to try it out!
Linda B

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post