What to Do With an Old Golf Bag!

Golf stuff 07.07.15
I picked up an old golf bag full of clubs, too. How lucky can a girl get?? I was thrilled with the clubs but the bag? It's pretty ugly. My son said to use it as a purse. NOT. I'd have a SWAT team down on me in a minute!

See how I used this old golf bag as a planter for flowers...

Thanks for viewing. I will follow anyone who leaves a comment! Best wishes to you. Linda

• Just look at all the luscious pockets?
  • I took out the divider thingee and stuffed the entire bag with bubble wrap so I could plop a hanging basket of flowers in there.
  • I propped it up against a wrought iron chair I bought at a tag sale. When the top flowers start to grow and hang over the bag, it should look great!

To see more: http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/06/beautiful-upcycled-old-golf-bag.html?showComment=1370490692613#c4982671082032193334

• Jean Vercler
    Jean Vercler Pontiac, IL
    love this idea!!! so much fun making planter out of "stuff" instead of planters!!
  • TJ
    TJ Andover, MN
    I found an old golf bag on wheels w/o the clubs. I use it to haul my long handled garden tools around the yard and easy to put away at the end of the day.
  • Jean Vercler
    Jean Vercler Pontiac, IL
    TJ, what a great idea-never thought of that!!!
  • Barbara
    Barbara Hamilton, OH
    Love this. Going to try it out!
Linda B

Search Feedback