Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

What to Do With an Old Golf Bag!

I picked up an old golf bag full of clubs, too. How lucky can a girl get?? I was thrilled with the clubs but the bag? It's pretty ugly. My son said to use it as a purse. NOT. I'd have a SWAT team down on me in a minute!

See how I used this old golf bag as a planter for flowers...

Thanks for viewing. I will follow anyone who leaves a comment! Best wishes to you. Linda

To see more: http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/06/beautiful-upcycled-old-golf-bag.html?showComment=1370490692613#c4982671082032193334

3 Comments Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Jean Vercler
    Jean Vercler Pontiac, IL
    love this idea!!! so much fun making planter out of "stuff" instead of planters!!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • TJ
    TJ Andover, MN
    I found an old golf bag on wheels w/o the clubs. I use it to haul my long handled garden tools around the yard and easy to put away at the end of the day.
  • Jean Vercler
    Jean Vercler Pontiac, IL
    TJ, what a great idea-never thought of that!!!
Linda B
  • Likes

Carol Brown Barb Rosen Ann @ On Sutton Place Larose LoganOakes Organized Clutter Jennifer Pamela Lisa Robinson Barbara Posluszny-Pace TJ Cynthia Wibbens Schroeder