Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Before and After Bathroom in turn-of-the-century farmhouse

Decor Ideas 10.23.14
Here's our remodeled guest bathroom. Lots of elbow grease and a great paint color make a big difference. For more details, check out the post at: http://www.thistlewoodfarms.com/before-and-...
13 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 13 of 13 comments
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Very nice. You should post one of those "before" pictures here. You made a striking improvement.
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    I agree with Steve about the before pictures. It doesn't look like the same bathroom! You are SO talented!
  • Glenda B
    Glenda B Maryville, TN
    The walls appear gray in color. That is a color that so many overlook. It looks great!
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H Yakima, WA
    Fresh, clean, relaxing..like!
  • Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage
    Such a wonderful transformation! Fresh and pretty as can be now =)
  • Refreshrestyle D
    Refreshrestyle D Bishop, GA
    I could soak in that tub all day! So peaceful!
  • Remodelando la Casa - Cristina
    What a beautiful space! I love the signs!
  • Dana M
    Dana M Austin, TX
    That's sweet! The signs are great. Your guests may not want to go home though!
  • Tammy@Deja Vue Designs
    I'll move into this room in a heartbeat. These fabulous bathrooms make me what to get back to my bathroom redos.
  • Anne @ DesignDreams by Anne
    Hey! Where's the before shot???!!! Love this bathroom Kari, I think this makeover post was the one where I first discovered your blog. Sweet job!
  • Storywood Designs
    Storywood Designs Raleigh, NC
    Love this!
  • Town and Country Living
    This is my favorite bathroom!! It'd look perfect in my house.
  • Chris aka monkey
    Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
    Thistlewood i so love that sink i want one so bad wish i could afford it,i could spend the day in that room gorgeous xx
Thistlewood

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing