Hometalk.com

Bathroom Break 04.06.14

Before and After Bathroom in turn-of-the-century farmhouse

Here's our remodeled guest bathroom. Lots of elbow grease and a great paint color make a big difference. For more details, check out the post at: http://www.thistlewoodfarms.com/before-and-...
12 Comments Displaying 12 of 12 comments
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Very nice. You should post one of those "before" pictures here. You made a striking improvement.
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    I agree with Steve about the before pictures. It doesn't look like the same bathroom! You are SO talented!
  • Glenda B Maryville, TN
    The walls appear gray in color. That is a color that so many overlook. It looks great!
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    Fresh, clean, relaxing..like!
  • Such a wonderful transformation! Fresh and pretty as can be now =)
  • Refreshrestyle D Statesboro, GA
    I could soak in that tub all day! So peaceful!
  • What a beautiful space! I love the signs!
  • Dana M Austin, TX
    That's sweet! The signs are great. Your guests may not want to go home though!
  • I'll move into this room in a heartbeat. These fabulous bathrooms make me what to get back to my bathroom redos.
  • Hey! Where's the before shot???!!! Love this bathroom Kari, I think this makeover post was the one where I first discovered your blog. Sweet job!
  • Storywood Designs Raleigh, NC
    Love this!
  • This is my favorite bathroom!! It'd look perfect in my house.