Knockout Roses & Fungi

I have knockout roses & they seem to have a fungi. can anyone tell me if I can can treat them & save them or will need to distroy them?:
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Mary, you'll need to check the label on the Bayer. There should be an indication about how long to wait before applying anything else.
  • The Blooming Gardener
    Bayer 2 in 1 works systemically, through the roots, and is a fertilizer with an insecticide. Bayer 3 in 1 has the fungicide too. I think you have to keep using it for it to work correctly and eradicate the fungus. To help keep new fungus from spreading
  • Mary Braid
    Mary Braid Hagerstown, MD
    Have a ??? on the amount of vinegar to use for black spot. Is the 1/4 teaspoon in a quart of water the correct measurements? It seems like so little vinegar for the amount of water?
  • Lawn Pro
    Lawn Pro Virginia Beach, VA
    make shure that when you dead head or prune knockout roses that you remove these clippings or you will re-introduce the infection back in the area again
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    I do not know what formula you're referring to Mary, but there are some here:
Mary Braid
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback