Industrial Mason Jar Light

I created an industrial Mason jar light fixture for above my kitchen sink. I got these Mason jars from my husband's grandmother about 25 years ago and have used them in my kitchen ever since. I thought this was a fun way to use them. http://froufrugal.blogspot.com/2011/11/mason-...

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Debi M
    Debi M Washington, NC
    Changing light bulbs once a month???? Wow. I have bulbs that haven't been changed in 8 years. One stays on 24/7 and has been on since October 2009. Then again we use the flourescent screw in bulbs. Seriously if you are changing bulbs that often, it
  • Suesan - Frou FruGal
    Debi, I wish I could have a light bulb last that long. We seem particularly cursed in our different homes that have bulbs that burn out frequently. Our last house was only 1.5 years old and the can lights in the kitchen blew those bulbs about every 6
  • Debi M
    Debi M Washington, NC
    Our home was built in 1918, by my grandmother's brothers. My parents had it rewired in 1970 and we upgraded the wiring in 2004 when we moved here. One day I'd love to have my kitchen rewired, lol, I can't turn on the dishwasher and micro wave at the
  • Patricia Cleveland
    Suesan - Frou FruGal: That sounds like something wrong electrically? Do you know they make ceiling fans that automatically turn off if they sense too much electricity? We tried using LED bulbs and they turned off...
  • Shari Vail
    Shari Vail Indianola, IA
    I would tap holes in the lid to vent the heat.
Suesan - Frou FruGal