Decorating From Nothing to Something... a JUNKER'S Full Home Tour.

The best thing that ever happened to me is when I was forced to start my life over again, having little funds. Creativity was a must in order to decorate my home.

Everything you see on this home tour was created from nothing... meaning, from found things, such as pallets and recycled fencing board.

Today, my favourite shopping places are STILL the curb, thrift stores and garage sales. It's become about the hunt... and how efficient I can make something. I'm finding that while I can buy if I desire, I don't really need to. I still want to continue to put my rustic stamp on everything I make.

I truly believe, all it takes is belief in yourself along with creativity, in order to fill your home and in turn, love it even more because of the effort YOU put into the builds.

Tutorials are attached to each picture. And there's more to the tour via the blog link.

Happy JUNKIN'!

Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2013/06/a-junk-filled-summer-home-tour-funky-junk-interiors.html

• Dennie S
    Dennie S Alexander City, AL
    I AM DOING THE SAME THING. I GAVE MY HOME AND EVERYTHING IN IT TO MY GRAND-DAU AND MY GREAT GRAND KIDS, HAVE NO REGRETS. I AM SO PROUD OF MY JUNK, MORE THAN THE STUFF THAT I PAID THOUSANDS FOR, I AM HAVING SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! I DON'T THINK I PAID MORE THAN
  • Janet Smith
    Janet Smith College Station, TX
    Such clever and creative ideas. I love your black Winsor chairs too!
  • Keith
    Keith Chesapeake, VA
    Wow.. A true visionary.. and a great eye for detail.. no fair! (But still amazing!)
  • Darcelle O'Connor
    Darcelle O'Connor Clearwater, FL
    I love this wood paneled wall. I have 4 old private fence panels. I'd like to do the same with them, how did you attach them to the wall with security?
  • Debbie
    Debbie Sykesville, MD
    The stairs will always be one of my favorite Upcyle of all times!!
  • Love Digging in the Dirt
    Love Digging in the Dirt Saint Clair Shores, MI
    I cannot even find the words to describe how amazing all of this is!! Incredible!
  • Tina Franzen
    Tina Franzen Harper Woods, MI
    WOW! I absolutely love this post. everything is gorgeous! You are quite talented and creative! very well done! I think my favorite is the indoor window shutters (for lack of a better word)
  • Sheree delk
    Sheree delk Cleveland, TN
    I love your home !!!!
  • Laura
    Laura Greenville, SC
    I love all these ideas and hope to replicate in my future home!
  • Barbara P
    Barbara P Lisbon, IA
    Absolutely gorgeous! I've seen other posts by you and you are one of the best!! What will you do next??? I will be following YOU!!! Thanks so much for sharing your home. I would live there!
  • Sadiie1721
    Your home is so beautiful and a real reflection of your creative mind. I am so impressed. Thanks for sharing ...
  • Ann
    Ann Mountain Lake, MN
    Totally impressed. Love it!
  • Patsy Price
    Patsy Price Hartsville, SC
    You have out done yourself in your home. I loved every inch of it and all you did.
  • Martha Campbell
    Martha Campbell Charlotte, NC
    You are a VERY Clever and imaginative girl ! Kudos !
  • Gretchen Mercer
    Gretchen Mercer Fairfax Station, VA
    Lots of creativity...and I just love it! I think this is really encouraging!
FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna