Color Image Transfer to Wood

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
You asked for it so here it is! YES, you can transfer color images. A number of you have asked since I posted the Transfer Image to Wood tutorial if it's possible to transfer color images. Check out my Tutorial for transferring color images too

To see more:

• Therese Ryan-Haas
    Therese Ryan-Haas Rochelle, IL
    Has anyone come up with a better way to rubb the paper off the image? I have a large project. Am not looking forward to blisters :(.
    • Becky W
      Becky W Ballwin, MO
      Therese Ryan-Haas you could try a very fine (I mean VERY fine) sandpaper and see if that works. You might want to test it out before you start working on you big project.
  • Therese Ryan-Haas
    Therese Ryan-Haas Rochelle, IL
    Thanks Becky W I just might do that. I saw your fingers after you did yours. OUCH! I am thinking of doing a 18X24 picture. I can see trying to explain their condition in the ER.
  • Sue Frankland
    Sue Frankland Savannah, GA
    Try using rubber gloves.
Becky W

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post