Hometalk.com

Awesome Remodels 02.09.14

Color Image Transfer to Wood

You asked for it so here it is! YES, you can transfer color images. A number of you have asked since I posted the Transfer Image to Wood tutorial if it's possible to transfer color images. Check out my Tutorial for transferring color images too

To see more: http://diy-vintage-chic.blogspot.com/2013/06/color-image-transfer.html

4 Comments Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Therese Ryan-Haas Rochelle, IL
    Has anyone come up with a better way to rubb the paper off the image? I have a large project. Am not looking forward to blisters :(.
    • Becky W Ballwin, MO
      Therese Ryan-Haas you could try a very fine (I mean VERY fine) sandpaper and see if that works. You might want to test it out before you start working on you big project.
  • Therese Ryan-Haas Rochelle, IL
    Thanks Becky W I just might do that. I saw your fingers after you did yours. OUCH! I am thinking of doing a 18X24 picture. I can see trying to explain their condition in the ER.
  • Sue Frankland Savannah, GA
    Try using rubber gloves.
  • Likes

Trent-Tonya Sharp Stephen Drace Steven Bell Amy Photokricket Amanda Lapoint Sao Ms Fix-It Jennifer Valerie Tina