Another outdoor Kitchen installed today....

Secret Garden 04.24.15
  • Linda E
    Linda E Huntington, TX
    I want one of thse so bad not sure exactly why but I want one.
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Poor Stone-Crete - all you did was install the beautiful top and look what happened!! ;~} But, heaven forbid that anything would happen, Kevin will take care of you!!
  • Kevin M. Veler, Law Office of
    I had the same thought about the closeness to the house....even how are you going to clean or paint the siding behind the stonework unless there are some access panels in the back. Glad that the DIY'er did it and not the contractor. Still this is where
  • Thistlewood
    Thistlewood Grand Rivers, KY
    Absolutely beautiful! I need this :)
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    @Clay B. And this is where the sticky wicket came from!! LOL

I've said this before - But . . . . THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT, (except for when they're NOT) Many times the client is

• Clay B
    Clay B Chesapeake, VA
    Also wondering about future siding maintanece/replacement in general. This area is not accessable anymore. I know Stone-Crete just did the countertop; but in this situation, I thinks its sometimes better to say I can't do this job because I'm not
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    I think many times Harry & Harriet Homeowner get in way over their heads because of all the DIY programs. Unfortunately, the homeowner doesn't get to see all the parts edited out so in 3 easy steps - wa lah, YOU TOO CAN HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BUILT IN OUTDOOR
  • Southern Trillium LLC
    Southern Trillium LLC Stone Mountain, GA
    Susan, you are very correct. What always comes to mind when I see problems like this is that they usually LOOK very good. But the devil is always in the details.
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    @ST - yep - they give very clear, precise & specific details on the do's and don'ts of built in grills.

Somewhere way in the back of my head I can hear Clint Eastwood ask "Do ya feel lucky, Punk"?

Stone-Crete Artistry