Mini Greenhouse from Old Storm Windows

D.I.Y. 05.16.16
You can have a greenhouse ANYWHERE! This greenhouse will even fit on a balcony. It's built with scrap lumber and 3 same sized storm windows. I spent no money on this greenhouse - old storm windows, leftover lumber and hinges & latch from an old door I found. I used a pallet to set the greenhouse on to keep it up off the ground. Repurpose and reuse!
Time: 2 Days Cost: $0.00 Difficulty: Moderate
Framed with 2x4s. Plywood is used for the floor and back panel. The back panel has a gap on each side to allow for venting.
The roof of the greenhouse is another window. It can be removed or covered over with a piece of wood for the winter months.
Super cute & tiny, yet big enough to start seeds or grow a few pots of tomatoes.

To see more: http://designdreamsbyanne.blogspot.ca/2011/09/how-i-built-baby-greenhouse.html

• Hildegarde
    Hildegarde Germany
    This is absolutely cool and practical, glad you have a husband who supports you in your ideas and has the talent to put your imagination to practice. I think you ought to share him with all of us :-0) for this kind of work, I mean .... :-0))
  • Susie Lee
    Susie Lee Macomb, MI
    Great repurpose! Love it!
  • Avita
    Avita Canada
    Beautiful!!!!😊
  • Charlene
    Charlene Saint Regis Falls, NY
    Love it and want one!
  • Michelle Leslie
    Michelle Leslie South Africa
    Stunning, stunning!!
Anne @ DesignDreams by Anne