RustOleum Deck Restore(d) Our Deck!

05.18.16
About a month ago I used a new product called Deck Restore on my The beauty of this product is it's thick and fills in gaps, cracks, and embeds splinters. It made my old weathered deck look like new again, and it was way cheaper than For the first time in six years my wife and I let our little girls walk barefoot on the deck! RustOleum claims it'll be good for 12 years.
Time: 3 Days Cost: $450 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/rust-oleum-deck-restore/

on This Post

• Jface
    Jface Dallas, GA
    This product did not hold up to my 4 dogs . 2 months later I need to report. I wish I never used this product.
  • Rae
    Rae Pioneer, OH
    I am just sooooo glad I did my research on this product before I invested my money and time. For all of you who did please be a committed consumer and file the necessary paper work to get your settlement. That is the only way we can prevent products like
    • Ed Anderson
      Ed Anderson Greenfield, NH
      Rae Also keep in mind scum bag DYI websites like "One Project Closer" that humped this POS product until the complaints started to come in. Then they started banning people from posting on their site. Thank God for "hometalk"!!
  • Kathy Graves
    Kathy Graves Summerville, SC
    I used this on our Deck and WOW!!!! does it ever work.
  • AJ
    AJ Coos Bay, OR
    We did our deck with this same Rustolium

This is a terrible product. It's to hot to walk on when the sun is shining. Our dogs can't lay on it, to hot. It's peeling

• Jane Adkins
    Jane Adkins Niles, MI
    Warning... It is a terrible product!!
Ethan@OPC