RustOleum Deck Restore(d) Our Deck!

04.26.16
About a month ago I used a new product called Deck Restore on my The beauty of this product is it's thick and fills in gaps, cracks, and embeds splinters. It made my old weathered deck look like new again, and it was way cheaper than For the first time in six years my wife and I let our little girls walk barefoot on the deck! RustOleum claims it'll be good for 12 years.
Time: 3 Days Cost: $450 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/rust-oleum-deck-restore/

on This Post

• Rae
    Rae Pioneer, OH
    Have not read a good review on any of this type of product no matter who the manufacturer is.
  • Don Yealy
    Don Yealy Loveland, CO
    I think the prep and drying time between steps and before application of final product are essential for all the products to last their best . Getting all the previous product off with a hard brush scrubbing and a stripper chemical are essential. Getting
  • DORLIS
    DORLIS Silex, MO
    WITH ALL THE CRAZY WEATHER WE HAVE HAD THIS WINTER/SPRING, DRYING THE WOOD IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS WE HAVE AN EXTREMELY DRY SUMMER.
  • Rae
    Rae Pioneer, OH
    Ethan keep in touch and let us know how it holds up, It looks like a good fix but the reviews scared me off------
  • Creatively Living
    Creatively Living Richland, WA
    Looks really nice!
Ethan@OPC