My garbage disposal needs to be replaced. I would appreciate any recommendations, tips or advice.

03.05.15
  • McKennon Farell
    McKennon Farell United Kingdom
    There are a few rubbish removal systems in the market that you can choose from. However, always go for quality as opposed to prices. Some people settle for the least and simply get the cheapest one yet in the market. Nevertheless, cheap prices do not
  • Terri F
    Terri F Columbus, OH
    Yes, that is exactly what we used. We have temporarily repaired it with Flex Seal!
  • Plumber26
    Plumber26 Thomasville, NC
    LOL...... have you tried using that stuff (Flex Seal) on those annoying boat hull repairs?
  • Terri F
    Terri F Columbus, OH
    Oh dear. I did not know that. That probably explains why it won't turn on now. Darn. Thank you!
  • Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.com
    Do not waste your time. If water is going out of bottom, this means that water is flowing into the motor area that should not be getting wet. This risks a electrical hazard to you. Turn off the unit, and if you can unplug it for safety. Better safe
  • Terri F
    Terri F Columbus, OH
    Water flows out the bottom of the unit. It appears to have rusted out. At the suggestion of my daughter-in-law we sprayed it with Flex Seal, which I had never heard of. Seems to be a temporary fix. This morning we tried it and only one spot was leaking.
Terri F