DIY Patriotic Picnic Bucket for Dressing Up Your Table & Storage

Awesome Remodels 07.03.14

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I spray painted a plain silver bucket in Global Blue, dressed it up with glitter tape and foam letters in a patriotic letters, and lined it with a fabric scrap leftover from a Valentine's craft. I added my patriotic picnic supplies and had a patriotic picnic bucket!
  • A great way to be patriotic and keep your picnic supplies organized on the table.
  • An unfinished bucket that can be picked up at most craft stores for around $3.
  • I spray painted it and used a fabric scrap, glitter tape, and foam stickers to turn it into a patriotic picnic bucket.
  • I used the tape to make red and white striped.
  • I then used the foam letters to spell out Freedom starting from both ends and working my way in.

To see more:

Kathy Penney

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post