Does Wet & Forget work?

07.20.15
I recently used Wet & Forget on some wood siding and haven't seen results, yet. I sprayed it on the house about a month ago and wanted to see if I should give it more time or do a second spraying. Thanks for your help. BTW, based on everyone's response I wanted to post before & after pics either here or on my sight (www.homerepairtutor.com).
  • Glorie Reed
    Glorie Reed Byron, MN
    Where can I buy it?
  • Opal
    Opal Ravensdale, WA
    I use it and it does work on any mold (green or black). We live the Seattle area, very wet with lots of green stuff growing. You spray it on when its going to be dry for a few hours, then the rain washes it away. I saw results within a week on my painted
  • Mary
    Mary United Kingdom
    Will it remove Lichen? I have it all over my drive.
    • Wet & Forget
      Wet & Forget Downers Grove, IL
      Mary Absolutely, here's a video on how to remove lichen with Wet & Forget. It requires a second application 15 minutes afterward as the lichen has then opened up and exposed it roots.
  • Polly Zieper
    Polly Zieper Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thank you,I've never thought of using anything other than bleach, since I always have it in the house.
  • Polly Zieper
    Polly Zieper Fort Lauderdale, FL
    What's the advantage over bleach?I usually use a bleach/ water mixture. Is this product better for the environment?
    • Wet & Forget
      Wet & Forget Downers Grove, IL
      Margaret McLaughlin To apply Wet & Forget to your vinyl siding you would use a pump up garden sprayer. Simply apply, let the product dry and the rain will do all the rinsing and scrubbing for you!
  • Nahana123
    I live in so fl in HOA. Must keep roof clean..tried this product (purchased from Costco) eight months ago..roof is spotless and I just had it reapplied. Normally, I have to have roof pressure washed at least every ten months. Now have sprayed two
  • Rmd2663
    Recent bought some for the first time for vinyl siding mildew. Followed the directions (5 to 1 water to solution ratio), and sprayed the north side of my house. The next day I checked to see if I had wasted my money. I was surprised to see all the mildew
  • Married, Retired, Live In Fla,
    Will it work on PVC fencing? We live in Florida, the white is slowly turning to green!
    • Wet & Forget
      Wet & Forget Downers Grove, IL
      Married, Retired, Live In Fla, Absolutely! Spray your PVC fence with Wet & Forget and leave it to the rain. You'll start seeing the green disappear after a day or
  • Laura D
    Laura D Dacula, GA
    I have used it on my windsor rock retaining wall and it works beautifully. Takes all of the black stains out, it is on the north side of the house. I have also used it on a natural rock retaining wall and also worked beautifully. Works on siding on house
  • Mike Horrocks
    Mike Horrocks Charleston, SC
    I tried W&F and am very satisfied. I live in Charleston, SC and next to woods. I get a lot of mold on the north side of my vinyl siding and this year (4 year old house) I got mold on the south side toward the woods. I tried a popular siding cleaner
  • Crewdog
    Crewdog Dalzell, SC
    I have used this product on cleaning cemetery gravestones, which are very tough to clean, and found that it works. It takes time, however -- a month or longer. This may be the "holy grail" product we have been looking for!
    • Home Repair Tutor
      Home Repair Tutor Pittsburgh, PA
      Crewdog thanks for your feedback on W & F. I can only imagine how hard grave stones are to clean. So it's awesome you have this as an option
  • Teresa B.
    Teresa B. Chicago, IL
    Hi June! Yes, Wet & Forget does remove the stains. So no need to use bleach! Any further questions please let us know!
  • TJ
    TJ Andover, MN
    thanks for posting this. I heard about this stuff and wondered what and how it did. The commercials I heard do say that it takes time. We have cedar siding with brick facing about 4 ft up. Is it really expensive? I haven't seen it in the stores.
  • June
    June Cape Coral, FL
    Does this have a money back guarantee? Don't see any results after application.
  • Wet & Forget
    Wet & Forget Downers Grove, IL
    Hi Vicki,

I work at Wet & Forget and I'd like to hear more about your application process so I can figure out why you had undesirable

• Wet & Forget
      Wet & Forget Downers Grove, IL
      Mark Would you be able to share a photo of the growth that's on your wood patio? Is it moss? Most organic growths such as moss, mold, mildew or algae are easily taken care of with Wet
Home Repair Tutor