Does Wet & Forget work?

06.20.15
I recently used Wet & Forget on some wood siding and haven't seen results, yet. I sprayed it on the house about a month ago and wanted to see if I should give it more time or do a second spraying. Thanks for your help. BTW, based on everyone's response I wanted to post before & after pics either here or on my sight (www.homerepairtutor.com).
  • M
    I used in on my Trex deck in early May....still waiting for any change/improvement as I have not seen any...ugh.
    • Wet & Forget
      Wet & Forget Downers Grove, IL
      M Wet & Forget works with the wind and the rain to gently clean the surface over time, please give Wet & Forget a call at 888-727-8524 so we can see what's going on with your deck and why it hasn't come clean yet.
  • Becky
    Becky Youngsville, LA
    I live in Louisiana and my white roof is turning red from mold. Will this take it off? And can this be used on asbestos siding?
  • Greg
    Greg Australia
    Just use benzalkonium chloride , otherwise known as pool algaecide...it is 1/4 of the cost of wet & forget
  • John
    John Atlanta, GA
    Wet and Forget at Costco - about 30.00 for two gallon pack
  • John
    John Atlanta, GA
    W&F apply early morning or late evening when evaporation is slower and no rain for 4 to 5 hrs Product works great

call company for information - they are very helpful and

Home Repair Tutor