Does Wet & Forget work?

Yesterday
I recently used Wet & Forget on some wood siding and haven't seen results, yet. I sprayed it on the house about a month ago and wanted to see if I should give it more time or do a second spraying. Thanks for your help. BTW, based on everyone's response I wanted to post before & after pics either here or on my sight (www.homerepairtutor.com).
  • Laura D
    Laura D Dacula, GA
    I have used it on my windsor rock retaining wall and it works beautifully. Takes all of the black stains out, it is on the north side of the house. I have also used it on a natural rock retaining wall and also worked beautifully. Works on siding on house
  • Married, Retired, Live In Fla,
    Will it work on PVC fencing? We live in Florida, the white is slowly turning to green!
    • Wet & Forget
      Wet & Forget Downers Grove, IL
      Married, Retired, Live In Fla, Absolutely! Spray your PVC fence with Wet & Forget and leave it to the rain. You'll start seeing the green disappear after a day or
  • Rmd2663
    Recent bought some for the first time for vinyl siding mildew. Followed the directions (5 to 1 water to solution ratio), and sprayed the north side of my house. The next day I checked to see if I had wasted my money. I was surprised to see all the mildew
  • Nahana123
    I live in so fl in HOA. Must keep roof clean..tried this product (purchased from Costco) eight months ago..roof is spotless and I just had it reapplied. Normally, I have to have roof pressure washed at least every ten months. Now have sprayed two
  • Polly Zieper
    Polly Zieper Fort Lauderdale, FL
    What's the advantage over bleach?I usually use a bleach/ water mixture. Is this product better for the environment?
    • Wet & Forget
      Wet & Forget Downers Grove, IL
      Margaret McLaughlin To apply Wet & Forget to your vinyl siding you would use a pump up garden sprayer. Simply apply, let the product dry and the rain will do all the rinsing and scrubbing for you!
  • Polly Zieper
    Polly Zieper Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thank you,I've never thought of using anything other than bleach, since I always have it in the house.
  • Mary
    Mary United Kingdom
    Will it remove Lichen? I have it all over my drive.
    • Wet & Forget
      Wet & Forget Downers Grove, IL
      Mary Absolutely, here's a video on how to remove lichen with Wet & Forget. It requires a second application 15 minutes afterward as the lichen has then opened up and exposed it roots.
  • Opal
    Opal Ravensdale, WA
    I use it and it does work on any mold (green or black). We live the Seattle area, very wet with lots of green stuff growing. You spray it on when its going to be dry for a few hours, then the rain washes it away. I saw results within a week on my painted
  • Glorie Reed
    Glorie Reed Byron, MN
    Where can I buy it?
  • Dingo
    Dingo Fletcher, NC
    My asphalt roof is too steep to walk with a tank sprayer. Does W&F work with hose-end sprayers?
  • LazyHomeowner
    LazyHomeowner Cambridge, MA
    I wonder if anyone other than then vendor could testify to whether it actually removes lichen - moss, mold, algae are somewhat easier to deal with.
  • Massimo Battistini
    I just spent a day re-sanding my patio and a couple days later followed up with a treatment of Wet & Forget. Now a few spots on my patio are very white, looking almost bleached. Not too happy about it and wondering what I did wrong . . .
  • M
    I used in on my Trex deck in early May....still waiting for any change/improvement as I have not seen any...ugh.
    • Wet & Forget
      Wet & Forget Downers Grove, IL
      M Wet & Forget works with the wind and the rain to gently clean the surface over time, please give Wet & Forget a call at 888-727-8524 so we can see what's going on with your deck and why it hasn't come clean yet.
  • Becky
    Becky Youngsville, LA
    I live in Louisiana and my white roof is turning red from mold. Will this take it off? And can this be used on asbestos siding?
  • Greg
    Greg Australia
    Just use benzalkonium chloride , otherwise known as pool algaecide...it is 1/4 of the cost of wet & forget
Home Repair Tutor