Does anyone know much about this plant (Euphorbia Cyparissias)?
I found some information on Google which states) When broken, cypress spurge, like all spurges, emits a milky sap. Other sources allege that the milky juice of the plant is toxic and causes irritations on contact with the skin.The sap may also irritate the eyes, mouth, and gastro-intestinal tract). I know they sell it in our nurseries here in California. I really love it as it's very attractive and fills in the back area but concerned about the toxicity of the plant.