Does anyone know much about this plant (Euphorbia Cyparissias)?

06.11.15
I found some information on Google which states) When broken, cypress spurge, like all spurges, emits a milky sap. Other sources allege that the milky juice of the plant is toxic and causes irritations on contact with the skin.The sap may also irritate the eyes, mouth, and gastro-intestinal tract). I know they sell it in our nurseries here in California. I really love it as it's very attractive and fills in the back area but concerned about the toxicity of the plant.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Munfordville, KY
    It is an Euphorbia Spurge Plant. I have many of these growing in an around my optunia cactus hardy for this area. They will spread by roots popping up everywhere and are good border plants that has the yellow blooms as shown in photo
  • Lulu Cottle
    Lulu Cottle France
    know to treat skin cancer
  • Doreen Cremer
    Doreen Cremer United Kingdom
    It's a Humpty Dumpty Euphobia
  • Lyn
    Lyn Mesa, AZ
    Lyn

These plants are very pretty but can get very large and out of control

• Marcia
    marcia Stockton, CA
    We had a cow who enjoyed a snack of rhubarb leaves (also toxic) but would'nt touch my Euphorbia right next to it. The roots will repel gophers and moles if you're troubled by them.
Linda C