Decorative Wall Treatments

paint 04.04.16

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Anita Roll Murals
    Anita Roll Murals Alpharetta, GA
    You're welcome Vicki!
  • Vicki Piper
    Vicki Piper Hampton, GA
    These are EXACTLY the creative inspiration I was looking for to give me some fresh ideas. Paint is a long time love of mine, it is so forgiving and makes the best impact for the $$. Thanks for sharing
  • Ana Maria L
    Ana Maria L Tustin, CA
    I feel totally inspired with you style...outstanding job.
  • Anita Roll Murals
    Anita Roll Murals Alpharetta, GA
    Thank you Karianne!
  • Karianne R
    Karianne R Woodsville, NH
    These are absolutely fantastic!
  • Anita Roll Murals
    Anita Roll Murals Alpharetta, GA
    Thank you Connie! I hope you try it out.
  • Connie K
    Connie K Kennesaw, GA
    Thanks for your reply, Anita. I'm familiar with the orange peel walls. Their texture can be a pro or con depending upon what you are trying to accomplish and it certainly was an advantage in this case. Thanks to your info I may have to try out some
  • Anita Roll Murals
    Anita Roll Murals Alpharetta, GA
    Connie this wall was painted in Texas where they are known for using orange peel textured walls and that texture added it's own element to the faux finish. The natural texture of the wall grabbed the paint as I first dragged down the blue undercoat and
  • Connie K
    Connie K Kennesaw, GA
    Anita, I absolutely love the wall finish behind the chandeliers! Is it a metallic? I'd love to know what you used to get that look or should I say "what all you used" because this certainly isn't a one step finish.
Anita Roll Murals