Hometalk.com

30 Comments Displaying 15 of 30 comments | See Previous
  • Rebecca D Dearborn, MI
    Cozy I love it...
  • Sondra A Janesville, WI
    Beautiful job! Makes that whole corner so appealing.Love it.
  • Sondra A Janesville, WI
    I just wish I had a shed at all! lol. It would be so nice to keep things more organized and add space to my garage.
  • Donna Marie P Buffalo, NY
    GREAT work!
  • Leida R Tampa, FL
    BEAUTIFUL feature to your backyard. I also like the privacy it gives you from your neighbors without your patio being all enclosed. Great JOB!!!
  • Sandra R Breinigsville, PA
    You did a great job on your shed, the landscaping is also very beautiful. It looks very peaceful.
  • Cindy P Colorado Springs, CO
    I love the shed with the faux windows! We are just getting ready to repaint our shed and we want something like that! Thanks for sharing!
  • Monika D Midlothian, IL
    Where did you get the faux window?
  • Wow, super cute!!
  • Anita Roll Murals Alpharetta, GA
    Adorable! I love it.
  • Donna C Manchester, NH
    Absolutely lovely. Love the "barn" door effect, window boxes and the general area with the hostas, cafe table and chairs gives everything a very comfortable feeling if sitting out in the area of a shed. Love the whole area!!
  • Roxy D Gainesville, GA
    Great job. I really like that.
  • Donna M Marshall, IL
    Great look. Isn't is fun to "dress" up something rather bland & make it shine!!!
  • Becky H Tampa, FL
    Your shed went from eye sore to eye candy...........a new focal point for your back yard. You had to be smiling the entire time you were investing sweat equity on that project, and for good reason!! Looks great!
  • Melanie Springfield, VA
    Thank you all!

Monika D, My parents gave me all 4 windows that they bought at a yard sale somewhere. 2 were installed like normal windows