Shed Makeover

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This is a makeover I completed on my shed. I'm very happy with how it turned out considering what we started with.

• This was our yard when we moved in in 2003. It took us years to fix up the yard and we painted the shed a barn red temporarily.
  • I decided I wanted something better. Here is the result. We added old windows to the front and window boxes.
  • In order to save shelf space inside, we added faux windows on the side. They add interest without sacrificing any space.
  • Donna M
    Donna M Marshall, IL
    Great look. Isn't is fun to "dress" up something rather bland & make it shine!!!
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    Your shed went from eye sore to eye candy...........a new focal point for your back yard. You had to be smiling the entire time you were investing sweat equity on that project, and for good reason!! Looks great!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Springfield, VA
    Thank you all!

Monika D, My parents gave me all 4 windows that they bought at a yard sale somewhere. 2 were installed like normal windows

• Debbie Brannigan
    Debbie Brannigan Merritt Island, FL
    Oh my goodness! So cute!
  • Karen MacInnis Cox
    Karen MacInnis Cox York Beach, ME
    Super cute. Great job!

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post