Shed Makeover

07.18.15
This is a makeover I completed on my shed. I'm very happy with how it turned out considering what we started with.

http://www.theoldwhitecottageblog.com/2010/07...

• This was our yard when we moved in in 2003. It took us years to fix up the yard and we painted the shed a barn red temporarily.
  • I decided I wanted something better. Here is the result. We added old windows to the front and window boxes.
  • In order to save shelf space inside, we added faux windows on the side. They add interest without sacrificing any space.
  • Leida R
    Leida R Tampa, FL
    BEAUTIFUL feature to your backyard. I also like the privacy it gives you from your neighbors without your patio being all enclosed. Great JOB!!!
  • Donna Marie P
    Donna Marie P Buffalo, NY
    GREAT work!
  • Sondra A
    Sondra A Janesville, WI
    I just wish I had a shed at all! lol. It would be so nice to keep things more organized and add space to my garage.
  • Sondra A
    Sondra A Janesville, WI
    Beautiful job! Makes that whole corner so appealing.Love it.
  • Rebecca D
    Rebecca D Dearborn, MI
    Cozy I love it...
  • Kelly P
    Kelly P Franklin, KY
    Wow, what a transformation :)
  • Judith B
    Judith B Lansing, MI
    I also have the decor as shabby chic. French decor as well and my hosta's love it but the dear love the hosta's more.
  • Judith B
    Judith B Lansing, MI
    I have a shed on the same order as this; however, it is not so great looking on the outside. I painted the walls, draped fabric from the ceiling and carpeted part and vinyl by the door. It has a window air conditioner in it, a small fridge and my 60
  • Glenda B
    Glenda B Maryville, TN
    Great job! Looks terriffic!
  • Gabriel R
    Gabriel R Berwyn, IL
    very cool like the giant hosta. you made it look so homey and original. NICE
  • Cindy T
    Cindy T Stevens Point, WI
    love it, so very pretty
  • Jacqueline S
    Jacqueline S Fitzwilliam, NH
    Melanie waht an amazing transformation!!!! Well done!
  • Vivian S
    Vivian S Harper Woods, MI
    Nice job, Melanie. Looks like you put in a lot of work on the yard. Very nice result!
  • Suzi B
    Suzi B Ottumwa, IA
    that is so cute!!!! love it!!!
  • Blanche R
    Blanche R Mechanicsburg, PA
    cool, Very beautiful
Melanie

Search Feedback