Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Free plants from cuttings

Here is a tutorial of how I start plants like roses and lilacs from cuttings. It is simple and easy and I have had great results. http://www.backwoodscottage.blogspot.com/201...
5 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 5 of 5 comments
  • Donna Dixson
    Donna Dixson Buford, GA
    Cuttings can be done on a plethora of plants and a great way to share. Just a gentle reminder that if it is patented it is illegal to do so.
  • Pamela G
    Pamela G Arnold, CA
    Thanks for adding that, I should've mentioned I only start the old varieties that are not longer patented. You can't normally find these in any nursery, only old farmsteads or older neighborhoods. They have stood the test of time.
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Cuttings are a great way to keep plants going.
  • Pat S
    Pat S Greenfield, MA
    Thanks for the tutorial~I do the same thing with butterfly bushes.
  • Pamela G
    Pamela G Arnold, CA
    I have started Butterfly Bushes from seed but I have not tried by cuttings. I will have to do that now and see, I have a lovely one out front to cut from.
Pamela G

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing