Another master bathroom to share

05.18.15
As per the project I shared last week, this was a bathroom project we finished just under 2 years ago. The customer requested that the WC remain enclosed, but otherwise we opened the whole space up from
  • MaryAnn D
    MaryAnn D Ocala, FL
    Love the paint need to use it in my bathroom Thanks
  • Rule4 Building Group
    Rule4 Building Group Elkridge, MD
    My other personal favorite for bathrooms (or actually anywhere) is Chelsea Gray, Benjamin Moore HC-168. It's similar to the Texas Leather in that it gives a great dramatic contrast to the fixtures and fittings, but of course in a gray tone rather than
  • Judy L
    Judy L Temple, TX
    Went to the local Benjamin Moore paint store and was surprised that Texas Leather is more green than brown. It is a beautiful color but very different than I thought it would be looking at the picture above.
  • Rule4 Building Group
    Rule4 Building Group Elkridge, MD
    @judy It's always difficult to get the colors 100% right in photographs - even with professionally taken ones. You're right about the slight green tinge, but the with the other elements in this bathroom having a brown tone I think that the brown shines
  • Joyce Overbay
    Joyce Overbay Church Hill, TN
    Love! Need this finished in my downstairs basement. Have sink in wood cabinet and scraped flooring , all the towels and bath mat sets, just lazy and not finishing. Planning a sit in shower for the easiness of the whole project. A very small bath was
Rule4 Building Group