Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Another master bathroom to share

As per the project I shared last week, this was a bathroom project we finished just under 2 years ago. The customer requested that the WC remain enclosed, but otherwise we opened the whole space up from the previous 60's compartmentalized arrangement. It seem a much bigger bathroom after we were done, although the footprint was remained the same. The paint color is Texas Leather - one of my personal favorites from Benjamin Moore - it goes so well with the ceramic tile and granite counter top. What do you think? More pictures of our bathrooms are on our website http://rule4remodelingcontractor.com/bathroo...
10 Comments Displaying 10 of 10 comments
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    This is some serious eye candy! Thanks for providing the paint color.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • SheilaG, Plum Doodles
    Beautiful space! I love the countertop. I'm curious- how much space do you need in order to NOT need a shower door or curtain? How much water overspray onto a tiled floor is acceptable?
  • Pam D
    Pam D Alexandria, LA
    Love the wall color. What paint and color did your use? It looks to be a taupe shade in these photos.
  • Rule4 Building Group
    Rule4 Building Group Elkridge, MD
    Wall Color - Texas Leather - Benjamin Moore AC-3. It's really rich in the actual bathroom - even with professionally taking photos it's still not like standing in the space!
  • Judy L
    Judy L Temple, TX
    Thanks for the paint color. Absolutely love and cant wait to paint my bathroom now.
  • Pam D
    Pam D Alexandria, LA
    Thanks for the color name anf paint brand. I love B. Moore paint. It looks rslly rich in thr photos. Very sofisticated. It is a sin for me to lust after this bathroom. It's just sinfully beautiful.
  • MaryAnn D
    MaryAnn D Ocala, FL
    Love the paint need to use it in my bathroom Thanks
  • Rule4 Building Group
    Rule4 Building Group Elkridge, MD
    My other personal favorite for bathrooms (or actually anywhere) is Chelsea Gray, Benjamin Moore HC-168. It's similar to the Texas Leather in that it gives a great dramatic contrast to the fixtures and fittings, but of course in a gray tone rather than
  • Judy L
    Judy L Temple, TX
    Went to the local Benjamin Moore paint store and was surprised that Texas Leather is more green than brown. It is a beautiful color but very different than I thought it would be looking at the picture above.
  • Rule4 Building Group
    Rule4 Building Group Elkridge, MD
    @judy It's always difficult to get the colors 100% right in photographs - even with professionally taken ones. You're right about the slight green tinge, but the with the other elements in this bathroom having a brown tone I think that the brown shines
Rule4 Building Group
  • Likes

Sandra T Donna Kimberly Warner Mitzy Pepper Leah Martina D Georgia R Donna G Carol Joyce F