Hometalk.com

Another master bathroom to share

As per the project I shared last week, this was a bathroom project we finished just under 2 years ago. The customer requested that the WC remain enclosed, but otherwise we opened the whole space up from the previous 60's compartmentalized arrangement. It seem a much bigger bathroom after we were done, although the footprint was remained the same. The paint color is Texas Leather - one of my personal favorites from Benjamin Moore - it goes so well with the ceramic tile and granite counter top. What do you think? More pictures of our bathrooms are on our website http://rule4remodelingcontractor.com/bathroo...
10 Comments Displaying 10 of 10 comments
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    This is some serious eye candy! Thanks for providing the paint color.
  • Beautiful space! I love the countertop. I'm curious- how much space do you need in order to NOT need a shower door or curtain? How much water overspray onto a tiled floor is acceptable?
  • Pam D Alexandria, LA
    Love the wall color. What paint and color did your use? It looks to be a taupe shade in these photos.
  • Rule4 Building Group Elkridge, MD
    Wall Color - Texas Leather - Benjamin Moore AC-3. It's really rich in the actual bathroom - even with professionally taking photos it's still not like standing in the space!
  • Judy L Temple, TX
    Thanks for the paint color. Absolutely love and cant wait to paint my bathroom now.
  • Pam D Alexandria, LA
    Thanks for the color name anf paint brand. I love B. Moore paint. It looks rslly rich in thr photos. Very sofisticated. It is a sin for me to lust after this bathroom. It's just sinfully beautiful.
  • MaryAnn D Ocala, FL
    Love the paint need to use it in my bathroom Thanks
  • Rule4 Building Group Elkridge, MD
    My other personal favorite for bathrooms (or actually anywhere) is Chelsea Gray, Benjamin Moore HC-168. It's similar to the Texas Leather in that it gives a great dramatic contrast to the fixtures and fittings, but of course in a gray tone rather than
  • Judy L Temple, TX
    Went to the local Benjamin Moore paint store and was surprised that Texas Leather is more green than brown. It is a beautiful color but very different than I thought it would be looking at the picture above.
  • Rule4 Building Group Elkridge, MD
    @judy It's always difficult to get the colors 100% right in photographs - even with professionally taken ones. You're right about the slight green tinge, but the with the other elements in this bathroom having a brown tone I think that the brown shines
  • Likes

Sandra T Donna Kimberly Warner Mitzy Pepper Leah Martina D Georgia R Donna G Carol Joyce F