How to Make Lavender Linen Spray

Cleaning 4 days ago
Lavender Linen Spray costs anywhere from $12 to $20 per bottle, but you can make it in your own kitchen for much less! Water, dried lavender buds, vodka (yes, vodka!) and lavender essential oil come together to make a wonderfully fragrant spray that's not too overwhelming. Use it when ironing clothes, spray it on your pillow to help you sleep, or even spray it on furniture. The recipe for this very easy-to-make lavender spray is on my blog.

#MyFavoriteThings

To see more: http://www.town-n-country-living.com/how-to-make-lavender-linen-spray.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • Dawn Dyar
    Dawn Dyar Arab, AL
    I have a HUGE Lavendar plant in my yard, just moved here in May. I've been wondering if I can use it to make my own "stuff." I'm thinking I should be able to dry my own buds? Got to explore this more... Also have Rosemary, don't have a clue. lol
  • Carol G
    Carol G Clermont, FL
    Thanks! Sometimes buying online is a lot easier than going store to store.
  • Deborah Durham
    Deborah Durham Peekskill, NY
    wonderful!!!
  • Liza
    Liza Cary, NC
    Seems to me this would stain, perhaps using Lavender Essential Oil would be a better choice.
  • Harlee Jenkins
    Harlee Jenkins Charlotte, NC
    I've been making this type of spray for 35+ years and one word of CAUTION to this recipe: IF you are going to use it on clothes when ironing, even on sheets, do a 'test' on light colors...esp on whites or linens, as the brown color from the steeped
  • Carol G
    Carol G Clermont, FL
    I would love this! Where can I buy the French Lavender Oil?
  • Eileen S
    Eileen S Evans City, PA
    Grow many lavender plants, make lavender vinegar & just love the fragrance. Thank you for the post.
  • Kala Professional Restoration services
    Wow great tips shared to give fresh smell to our living space. Home made way is good since no duplicate essence to be used & also its a better way to save some cash.
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Great tip, Jennifer!
  • Art is beauty
    Art is beauty Jenison, MI
    perfect! I love this smell! I can't wait to try it!
Town and Country Living