How to Make Lavender Linen Spray

Lavender Linen Spray costs anywhere from $12 to $20 per bottle, but you can make it in your own kitchen for much less! Water, dried lavender buds, vodka (yes, vodka!) and lavender essential oil come together to make a wonderfully fragrant spray that's not too overwhelming. Use it when ironing clothes, spray it on your pillow to help you sleep, or even spray it on furniture. The recipe for this very easy-to-make lavender spray is on my blog.

• Lavender linen spray has many uses in the home and is super easy to make from scratch.
  • Dried lavender buds are steeped in water. My blog includes the source on where to buy them.
  • Just a few supplies are needed to make lavender linen spray. Your home wlll smell wonderful the day you make it!

To see more:

• Harlee Jenkins
    Harlee Jenkins Charlotte, NC
    I've been making this type of spray for 35+ years and one word of CAUTION to this recipe: IF you are going to use it on clothes when ironing, even on sheets, do a 'test' on light colors...esp on whites or linens, as the brown color from the steeped
  • Liza
    Liza Cary, NC
    Seems to me this would stain, perhaps using Lavender Essential Oil would be a better choice.
  • Deborah Durham
    Deborah Durham Peekskill, NY
  • Carol G
    Carol G Clermont, FL
    Thanks! Sometimes buying online is a lot easier than going store to store.
  • Dawn Dyar
    Dawn Dyar Arab, AL
    I have a HUGE Lavendar plant in my yard, just moved here in May. I've been wondering if I can use it to make my own "stuff." I'm thinking I should be able to dry my own buds? Got to explore this more... Also have Rosemary, don't have a clue. lol
Town and Country Living

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post