Bring Old Plastic Lawn Decor Back To Life

If you have old, faded plastic planters, plastic lawn chairs, or any plastic yard decor, did you know there is a simple way to revive it? Many folks don't realize that there is special spray paint made specifically for outdoor plastic, that will revive these faded items and make them look like new again. I'm so glad I didn't throw away these wonderful planters! With just a little cleaning and painting, my front porch has a whole new look.

For full, step-by-step instructions, visit my website, We Call It Junkin. Don't forget, you can often find plastic planters for cheap at yard sales and thrift stores, give them a little TLC with this method, and you'll have a great new look for a low, thrifty investment.

Time: 1 Hour Cost: $4.00 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.wecallitjunkin.com/diy-new-life-for-old-plastic-planters/

• Leida R
    Leida R Tampa, FL
    These are the things we usually tend to forget. Thanks so very much for bringing it up :)
  • Alice Wright
    Alice Wright Willard, OH
    How r u securing that to the rail? We get a lot of wind.
  • Dawn @ We Call It Junkin
    @Alice Wright the ones I have are shaped so that they "hug" the rail. If you look closely at the pic of it after it's painted black you'll see how it sits down over the rail. Search online you can hopefully fun some.
  • Kaioverbeck
    kaioverbeck Brookings, OR
    Go to Rite Aide they have the over the fence planters at 50% off.
  • Sis Ivd
    Sis Ivd Chicago Heights, IL
    Thanks for the tip! Now I can make all my planters the same color so they will no longer have that mismatched look! ❤️
Dawn @ We Call It Junkin