Hometalk.com

12 Comments Displaying 12 of 12 comments
  • Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    So jealous, Darby. Here, the ground is frozen and we can't do anything in the yard for at least three months. Good luck with planting. Doing great so far.
  • Brent B Woodstock, GA
    Whatchee gonna grow Darby?
  • James A Roswell, GA
    Are you going with flowers or veggies? Or has wife told you yet?
  • Darby C Flowery Branch, GA
    This is actually at my parents house. Mom is going to plant vegtables here when I get it filled.
  • Darby C Flowery Branch, GA
    @ Steve, yea, I feel for ya. It was a brutal 65 degrees yesterday. I almost had to wear a jacket. LOL
  • KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    Steve is "down in the flats"...I'm a month further behind at 8500 feet...

We had 65 mph gusts last night...and its now in the teens. 65 degrees sounds pretty good for feb.

• TaCora Design Smyrna, GA
    Good job Darby C. Make sure you post some pictures of the finished product
  • Darby C Flowery Branch, GA
    @KMS. The front is 6 feet wide and it is 3 feet tall. I set the post in concrete and will put some gravel in the bottom, That should stop it from bowing.( I hope) I agree with you on the post, I would have put them on the outside to make it stronger.
  • Nice, Lucky Momma!
  • Hudson Designs Loganville, GA
    Darby how about those decorative post? I really think the load from the soil will push the 16-20 penny's out. What you have there is form work.
  • Sean W Atlanta, GA
    Great project.
  • Darby C Flowery Branch, GA
    These pictures are to update the project. Mom decided that she wanted to steps in the beds. You can see we got if filled and it is going well.